on 21 February 2013
First Class ordered Saturday 11.35am delivered Monday 8.30am could not be quicker. Ordered larger ones, I do not have great big hands but they fit well without stretching too much. Seem to be just a little thicker than the one size fits all from the big DIY shed with the orange signs. I have not been sad enough to count them but there seems to be plenty in the box it is crmmed full. I think they are a third of the cost of the diy store ones and i think they will last longer. So I am very satisfied.

Update have been using these gloves for about a month whilst painting my hall stairs and landing. They have done very well, they last for several days longer than those I have used before. From using them I think they must work out at a sixth of the cost of others and with a great big box full I do not have to remember to buy them when in DIY store.
on 6 October 2013
The photo and description are for medical examination gloves (part number GL8903) whereas both times I've ordered these (once from euro car parts and once from only the best deals 4u) I've received part number GL8953 which are not classed as medical grade (AQL 4 not AQL 1.5). Just a warning to those that require this. However I've found the GL8953 gloves to be excellent quality and perfect for DIY and general use around the house which is what I needed them for.
on 27 February 2013
I normally take medium cold weather gloves but I ordered large and these are a good comfortable fit for me. I have had them on for hours at time doing diy and unlike my previous latex ones they were still intact.
on 7 October 2013
These are great, I used to use latex gloves, but petrol/oil/wd40/brake fluid make the latex ones fall apart very quickly. these last a lot longer meanin hands stay cleaner and the box lasts longer too.
on 24 June 2013
Good gloves for general use, not maybe quite as thick as the last box I purchased (can't remember make) and have found they tear more easily on car maintenance. However last for ages when gardening and general use so happy with purchase
on 28 June 2013
Having purchased many types of protective work gloves, Latex, Vinyl ; [ etc : ]
These are by far a fair and reliable product.
on 2 February 2016
Bought initially for working on the car but was so impressed with them that they're now used for all household tasks. Bought the large size for my average male hands but the wife is also able to use them without it being impractical. The gloves themselves really do offer the quality that their AQL rating requires - they definitely can take a lot more punishment than standard rubber gloves without failing! In fact, the only time they have failed is when trying to turn sharp nuts by hand which caused the finger to tear but this is to be expected.

Finally, I like that they are powder free which means that when you take them off there is no residue left on your hands. I've only found that my hands have become sweaty inside when doing especially strenuous work with the gloves on - generally I find that, despite the lack of powder, my hands have come out of the gloves dry!

The box of 100 lasts for a good, long time but obviously depends on your requirements. I've bought 3 boxes so far but this is testament to the quality of product
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 January 2016

0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Very useful for all sorts of jobs. I use them when photographing products to avoid fingerprints and the like.

I found the large size perfect for my finger length but rather loose around the wrists.

Very stretchy and not too thick you cant feel what you are touching. Not so thin they easily tear.

Very reasonably priced.
on 15 November 2012
I bought these gloves for work in my garage to help keep my hands clean they were the cheapest available and are exellent