5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious taste
Published 17 months ago by Jackie M

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure
Published on 2 July 2012 by ladyyellalot

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious taste, 2 Feb 2013
This review is from: Littleover Organic Wildflower Honey With Royal Jelly 340 g (Pack of 4) (Grocery)
This is the best tasting honey I have ever tried. Admittedly, it went a bit grainy during very cold weather but a few seconds in the microwave (lid off) soon restored it back to its smooth consistency. So far I've added it to pumpkin soup and parsnip soup which produced a deep intensity of flavour. And best of all, an odd spoonful taken straight from the jar, in true Winnie the Pooh style, to really appreciate the superb taste.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, 2 July 2012
I purchased 4 jars of this honey in the hope it would help with my hayfever and arthritis taken with Apple Cider Vinegar. Whether it has helped I cannot say as I am taking medication also but what I can comment on is the product. I find it rather gritty for a honey. Honey is usually quite smooth, I don't know whether this is normal/intended or the way it is processed and I find it very sweet, sweeter than usual. I do not think I will purchase any more of this particular honey, I will probably try to find a honey made nearer to where I live. It is fine mixed with warm water and apple cider vinegar and it's okay on toast but I'm not so keen eating it straight from the jar.

3.0 out of 5 stars How Long Has It Been Sitting, 5 Jun 2014
Good honey but all 8 jars had considerable crystallization built up around the interior. Although all lids appeared to be securely fastened in one of the packages I had a mess of honey on two of the jars and packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars You are sure to get a BUZZZZZZZZ out of this honey! THE best honey ever!!, 23 Feb 2014
Trea (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Have been ordering this honey on subscription for over a year now and it is consistently delicious! We have it in tea, by the spoonful, on ice cream or whatever and it always hits the spot! It is smooth and delicious with an unctuous taste!!! And what is even more pleasing is that the busy bees making it are situated in Hertfordshire....which is as near to our part of North London as they could get!!!!

If you only buy one honey, buy this one!!!!

(And our friend's Rottie pup thinks it is the greatest thing since marrow bones!!! Woof! Woof!).

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 9 Feb 2014
love this wildflower organic honey also gave some to my mother we both love it on our porridge , have used it in baking as well, highly recommended

1.0 out of 5 stars Like sugar syrup, 17 Oct 2013
I have to utterly disagree with the glowing reviews that misled me into buying this product. This honey has not much taste and no smell. It is very very runny and does not set much even if you keep it in the fridge! All rather 'un-honeylike'. My uncle kept some bee hives when I was a child and I know what real un-adulterated honey is like. I will not be buying this again in a hurry.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing honey, 27 Jun 2013
i love this honey. it is lovely. well good offer on the price as well. I will be getting more of this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Littleover Organic Wildfower Honey with Royal Jelly, 22 Jun 2013
Purchased for grandson who has been ill. Had experienced the efficacy of royal jelly with honey many years ago so thought this might be a good product and it is. He is enjoying it. Dispatched very quickly and well packed. Excellent service Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, helthy and pure, 25 May 2013
I'm a little picky with my honey and i really like this product. I originally wanted scottish heather honey but I really can't justify the extra cost. This honey is just as nice, if not nicer, and with the added royal jelly it is a win win. It tastes nice and surely is healthier than the mixed "eu" honey I buy from the supermarket. Add in the fact I'm supporting a smallish local busines I'm happy.