on 8 June 2015
When I received this "time piece", I absolutely loved it. It looked nice, and I thought that it was a great quality Swiss made watch.
However, 4 months later, the watch developed a problem, probably an imbalance in the internal mechanism, as when facing up, the "time piece" was stopping. Tilting it to a slight angle, and it started again.

The disappointed bit was more linked to the Sturhling customer service. My watch being under warranty, I expected to pay £0 to get it fixed. Well, it is covered by the warranty, but not the shipping and handling! This came up to about £12 to send the watch recorded & insured to the US (so much for the Swiss-made watch), and was charged $20 for handling charges (I haggled it down from $40!!).
I am still waiting for the watch to come back (it can take up to 6 weeks), but was expecting a total replacement rather than a repair considering the watch started failing 3 months after purchase!

I am left disappointed.
This was the most expensive "time piece" I have bought, yet it is the only one that has failed me. I have an automatic Fossil which is great, and various cheap automatic bought from Asia, which have never failed me (although they do not keep the charge as well).

I truly hope that the repair will have fixed the issue once and for all, but I find charging $40 for “handling and shipping” is a bit of a rip off, especially for watches still under warranty!
So at the moment. I feel like I wasted money on a "time piece of s***", thanks to Sturhling poor handling of the situation. When you acquire a £300+ watch (although I didn't pay as much for it), you expect to have zero issue, especially when my cheaper other watches performed without any issue... Sturhling put forward the "swiss made heritage" of their brand, but this is not what I experienced so far...
I might have been unlucky, but still...
on 3 June 2014
stunning watch, very happy with this purchase, a quality time piece that people really notice , arrived within one day of order so a excellent service ,would recommend this to anyone looking for a nice gents watch as a gift or for themselves
on 12 May 2015
This watch is absolutely gorgeous. It feels well made, keeps excellent time and is unique in its appearance. The only problem is the mechanism is so intriguing that I often go to check the time and stare at it for thirty seconds. Whilst I can't comment on the longevity of this product, I am confident it will last a long time.
on 30 October 2013
great design and quality from a good watch maker, I wish I had found these before it is a watch that people notice
on 22 December 2015
Nice unusual watch at a good price. Not an everyday wear it to work kind of watch though.
on 9 December 2014