4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price
Toddler loves it, almost lives in it. Tall enough for toddler to stand up in, several flaps to play pee-po through. Folds small, but look carefully how it's packed when opening first time as folding instructions aren't clear.

Great for the price and way cheaper than the alternatives.

Really minor issues: No weight in bottom so tips easily, fixed by...
Published 22 months ago by Salt

2.0 out of 5 stars there's a reason it's cheap
Published on 3 April 2012 by J. Stoyle

2.0 out of 5 stars there's a reason it's cheap, 3 April 2012
J. Stoyle "Casting Stones" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pop-Up Tent (Toy)
Bought this for my 2 year old's birthday choosing this small cheap tent as our house is small and just wanted a tent for her to be able to play in on her own when we're at home so I didn't have to make den's all the time and that I could pack away in the evening. Firstly the packing away part didn't happen, even after both my husband and I trying for over an hour and spending a lot of time discussing the instructions. My daughter was very pleased with the tent, however it kept falling over which meant she got stuck and cried, also if you don't have a tunnel then there is an open side which she wanted covered up so had to put a sheet over. Decided to return and spend a bit more on a tent which comes with a bag to store it in and is hopefully a bit better quality and more rigid.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, 10 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Pop-Up Tent (Toy)
Bought this as a side present for our daughter's birthday. Took it out of the packaging to see how it went together and then spent the next half an hour trying to fold it back again, afterwhich one of the plastic pipes was completely bent and out of shape and it then wouldn't stand up straight. Had to throw it away - NOT RECOMMENDED.

3.0 out of 5 stars has faults, 10 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Pop-Up Tent (Toy)
not bad for the price, though the main fault is that it topples over. it has no stability at all my little one dives in it and rolls around the floor in it. not quite what I expected.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Pop-Up Tent (Toy)
Not impressed with the quality of this item so returned straight away. Material seems like it could be ripped very easily!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pop up tent., 29 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Pop-Up Tent (Toy)
It's a bit flimsy, but ok for in the house.i don't think it would last long in the garden. Went up quick.

3.0 out of 5 stars Find something else, not recommended., 11 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Pop-Up Tent (Toy)
Very cheap material, people will believe if you say you got it from pound land. That's how poor the quality is. Well it's only £7.50, so what do you expect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 10 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Pop-Up Tent (Toy)

Great for the price and way cheaper than the alternatives.

Really minor issues: No weight in bottom so tips easily, fixed by filling base with cushions and blankets which also makes it cozy.
One side has a large circular hole in for the popup tunnel - if you don't have the tunnel there is nothing to cover it, if you do have tunnel there is a bit of a gap round it. Side with slit could do with a few more velcro patches to stop it gaping.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pop up tent did not Pop up, 25 July 2012
This review is from: Pop-Up Tent (Toy)
What a disapointment. Arrived on time etc. First impression was how poor the material is. The one i got was discoloured and i expect easily torn.
When i took it out to pop it up,luckily without my little girl around,it popped up like the leaning tower of pisa. Oh Dear, what a utter disapointment. Not to mention that i was under the impression that it had a little case so you could take it to park,beach etc. But it didn't.
Called amazon straight away and returned item before my little girl saw it.
Could not get it back in the box. Its a total nghtmare....i would not recommend this for toddlers. A pop up tent that does not pop up is useless and i expect if it did it wouldn't of lasted 2mins with a little one and there friends. Shame, but amazon were great about it..

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for money, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Pop-Up Tent (Toy)
Very easy to pop up and fold away, lovely bright colours. I was a little worried about the material being too flimsy but my 13month old is constantly pulling her self up on it and the dog has decided to use it as a hideaway when the baby gets too much, and no rips or tears so far! The reason for 4 stars... I am a little disappointed that you cannot fill it with plastic balls easily as the door frames are very close to the ground so only holds a thin layer of balls. Not quite the ball pit effect I wanted. But my daughter (and dog) loves it and it was a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars My toddler loves this tent!, 11 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Pop-Up Tent (Toy)
We had a pop up tent before that didnt last more than a few days as the frame was snapped by my boisterious toddler and his friends abusing it. However, this one is great. I think it is excellent value for money and it folds flat (and pops up) so no need to attach tubes etc to assemble. My toddler loves to play in it and we've had it in the back garden and all over and its still as good as new. I think it can also attach other extensions (like tunnels) although I'm not 100% sure. If we had a big enough garden I think we would definitely use this option.

Pop-Up Tent