5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase

Published on 3 April 2012 by J. Stoyle

2.0 out of 5 stars there's a reason it's cheap, 3 April 2012
J. Stoyle "Casting Stones" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pop-Up Tent (Toy)
Bought this for my 2 year old's birthday choosing this small cheap tent as our house is small and just wanted a tent for her to be able to play in on her own when we're at home so I didn't have to make den's all the time and that I could pack away in the evening. Firstly the packing away part didn't happen, even after both my husband and I trying for over an hour and spending a lot of time discussing the instructions. My daughter was very pleased with the tent, however it kept falling over which meant she got stuck and cried, also if you don't have a tunnel then there is an open side which she wanted covered up so had to put a sheet over. Decided to return and spend a bit more on a tent which comes with a bag to store it in and is hopefully a bit better quality and more rigid.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, 10 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Pop-Up Tent (Toy)
Bought this as a side present for our daughter's birthday. Took it out of the packaging to see how it went together and then spent the next half an hour trying to fold it back again, afterwhich one of the plastic pipes was completely bent and out of shape and it then wouldn't stand up straight. Had to throw it away - NOT RECOMMENDED.

3.0 out of 5 stars has faults, 10 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Pop-Up Tent (Toy)
not bad for the price, though the main fault is that it topples over. it has no stability at all my little one dives in it and rolls around the floor in it. not quite what I expected.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Pop-Up Tent (Toy)
Not impressed with the quality of this item so returned straight away. Material seems like it could be ripped very easily!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pop up tent., 29 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Pop-Up Tent (Toy)
It's a bit flimsy, but ok for in the house.i don't think it would last long in the garden. Went up quick.

3.0 out of 5 stars Find something else, not recommended., 11 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Pop-Up Tent (Toy)
Very cheap material, people will believe if you say you got it from pound land. That's how poor the quality is. Well it's only £7.50, so what do you expect.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pop up tent did not Pop up, 25 July 2012
This review is from: Pop-Up Tent (Toy)
What a disapointment. Arrived on time etc. First impression was how poor the material is. The one i got was discoloured and i expect easily torn.
When i took it out to pop it up,luckily without my little girl around,it popped up like the leaning tower of pisa. Oh Dear, what a utter disapointment. Not to mention that i was under the impression that it had a little case so you could take it to park,beach etc. But it didn't.
Called amazon straight away and returned item before my little girl saw it.
Could not get it back in the box. Its a total nghtmare....i would not recommend this for toddlers. A pop up tent that does not pop up is useless and i expect if it did it wouldn't of lasted 2mins with a little one and there friends. Shame, but amazon were great about it..

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 12 April 2015
This review is from: Pop-Up Tent (Toy)
Absolutely great. For the price you cannot beat this little joyful and colorful tent. My toddler has been playing in it since age 1 and still loves hiding and napping in it! It is easy to fold away when needed and therefore never takes that much space. My friends always ask about it because their kids love it too so have given it as a gift as well. The tunnel of the same brand is an excellent addition for a toddler.

3.0 out of 5 stars A reasonably good product but bit disappointed as I bought the pop ..., 5 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Pop-Up Tent (Toy)
A reasonably good product but bit disappointed as I bought the pop up tunnel to use with it. I expected them to fit together but they don't. As soon as the child tries to crawl through tunnel, it moves and comes away from the tent. Also, the tent is made from a very flimsy material which I think will rip easily. I suppose I was expecting too much for the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lopsided tent, 19 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Pop-Up Tent (Toy)
This tent doesn't sit very well on the floor as the base rods seem to be rounded so it looks as if it's about to tip over. The roll up window flap doesn't roll up or close properly and the tabs on the door don't meet so that doesn't close properly either. Still, it was very cheap so I didn't bother sending it back and my 14 month old grandson still enjoys it.

Pop-Up Tent