4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price
Published on 29 Dec. 2012 by smudge

1.0 out of 5 stars not good quality
The clips to adjust the size of the wig don't work so the wig is pretty much useless as it is far too big!
Published 21 months ago by honeybee

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 29 Dec. 2012
I ordered this but after submitting the order was disappointed to learn that it was going to take a month to deliver. As I wanted it as a joke present for a specific day, I panicked and bought a different wig. So, now I have two, as it arrived much earlier than indicated. That said, for the price, it is amazing quality, though a little darker than on the picture. in fact, it is such good quality you could wear it as a proper wig, rather than as a jokey article, and I might be tempted to get another in a different colour some time to wear on 'bad hair days.'

4.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly good for the low price....buy it, 12 Aug. 2014
wig took 2 weeks to arrive. I didnt expect much for just a few pounds indeed the cost of it wouldnt even buy a gallon of petrol but.....it was surprisingly good quality. realistic shiny hair. no hairs fell out which is usually the case with cheapie wigs. sizing was good for normal adult head. even a free skull net in package. good quality for the very low price of £3-99 which includes postage. would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wig., 11 Jun. 2012
Wow, what a great wig, I was so delighted with the quality, amazing to have hair again.I was more than a little worried that it would look like a wig but it looks fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wig, 28 Mar. 2014
As a crossdresser a wig is important to my look so my purchase was perfect and I got the look I was looking for x

1.0 out of 5 stars not good quality, 5 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new hair., 21 May 2013
I adore this item. I bought the dark brown one. It came this morning and I've already ordered the light brown one now. I love it. Best wig I've bought. And so brushable. I love that about it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, 13 Jan. 2013
This product is not as seen in the picture...although I've kept it, I will not be wearing it as a 'day' wig but keeping it for fancy dress instead, quality of hair is excellent for the price, it's such a shame the finish isn't of a high standard

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 12 July 2013
What an excellent wig!! Ive never bought one before and I wanted to see what I would look like with short hair. It is that good that I fooled friends and family into thinking that I had actually had my long hair cut.

Excellent price and good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars want lovely hair buy a wig, 13 Jan. 2012
i was so delited when i put this wig on.it looked like my own hair,it looks so real,even my freinds thought it was my hair.i am so pleased with it,it makes me look a lot younger thanks to amoson,and it didnt cost a fortune

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought this wig for a cosplay and its perfect! I wore it around my house the day ..., 13 Aug. 2014
Brought this wig for a cosplay and its perfect! I wore it around my house the day it came and no one realised it was a wig until I pulled it off, the only given away is the shininess (but there are methods to sort this, consult Youtube for help). It is also really soft, I would definitely recommend.