5.0 out of 5 stars Very elegant looking product. Recommended
First of all the delivery was immediate and packaging was good.

On opening the package you will be greeted with an elegant and polished product. You get 2 USB to micro leads, one to charge the Power bank and the other to connect the device. It has 4 small lights to indicate 0-24%, 25-49%, 50-75% and >75%.

The unit came around 75 % charged so was...
Published 5 months ago by Jun Kazton

3.0 out of 5 stars Unknown
Wish I could give higher however the item is untested as the package I receive was open, used and marked. Amazon offered refund since they can not exchange which is disappointing since the item was intended as a gift and I got this reduced as part of a promotion. However another item I ordered from these but more powerful seems so far to be doing the job. I want another...
Published 3 months ago by Becksibee

5.0 out of 5 stars Very elegant looking product. Recommended, 26 July 2014
First of all the delivery was immediate and packaging was good.

The unit came around 75 % charged so was ready to go from the time it was opened.
I have tested it with various devices like iphone 4, iphone 5s, ipad Air, Samsung Tab, Samsung Note 2. It has worked with all the devices without any issues.

Recently during a camping trip I used it to charge up my iphone 5s from 4% to 100 % within 2 hours. As I left it on the table my friends were amazed by its posh appearance and its capability and 3 of them bought it immediately from Amazon.

With this in my possession, I don't have to worry about flat battery anymore. I take it wherever I go . It sits nicely in my trouser pockets or in my backpack and on occasions when my wife has borrowed it, it fits in her small handbag as well.

As recommended, I used a charger with 2A and it charged the unit very quickly

I have used many Easyacc products and they have always been reliable and this is another addition to it. It is very well designed, nicely made and feels like a quality item.

Recommended.

I was sent this by the manufacturer to give an unbiased review and the above is my honest opinion about the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good balance of size and output!, 23 July 2014
Pepper (Uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
I was sent this EasyAcc 8200mAh Power bank for review.

The out of the box impression is of a well made device which is finished in a burnished aluminium look with white highlighting on the end panels. In the box apart from the power bank, you get, a short USB to USB-Micro lead for charging the power bank and a longer version for connecting devices plus a good instruction manual. The power bank weighs around 200g and measures 126x 62.8 x 14.8mm - making it a discreet addition to your handbag or briefcase. The unit also features a single 2.1 Amp full size USB output socket, plus, an on/off switch and 4 segment white LED charge level/charging indicator together with a Micro USB input to charge the battery.

This power bank is suitable for charging portable USB devices from .2 to 2.1 mAh which covers the majority of all portable devices. The unit comes almost fully charged and takes around 3-4 hours to charge from totally flat - you can use almost any USB source although, a decent wall charger is likely to be the quickest.

I tested this power bank with the following devices; an iPad 3; Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.0 (7"), Nokia Lumia and Moto G smartphones. All my devices charged perfectly - the phones could be charged about 3 times over from flat and my iPad to about 60% of full charge. However, I expect most people will use this power bank to rescue an ailing battery on the move rather than to charge products from flat as a matter of routine in which case you'll get many extra hours of use.

I really like this Easy Acc power bank because it represents a good balance between portability and capacity; it's nicely designed with elegantly curved edges and has a quality feel; sports CE and FCC approval markings so it should be safe; plus; the instructions are clear for users who are new to this sort of device. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy piece of device, 11 July 2012
This review is from: EasyAcc 8400mAh External Battery Pack with LED Flashlight Power Bank USB Charger for iPhone 5 4S 4 / Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 Note II Mega 6.3 5.8 / HTC One One Mini / LG Optimus G I9 I7 4X G2 / Nokia Lumia 920 900 1050 / Google Nexus 7 / Blackberry Z10 Q10 9900 torch / Sony Xperia Z / MP3 MP4 / Cycling [2 x USB output: 5V/2.0A; 5V/0.6A] (Accessory)
Excellent portable charger that charges my phone in emergencies when i need it the most.
The external charger is a very sturdy device which does weigh slightly more than i expected but this is not much of an issue as u get use to it. The charger itself has four LED lights which indicates the amount of power left in the device. 2 USB ports ( one of them a 0.6A and the other a 2.0A which charges your phone/ desired device faster). It has 1 mini usb port which use to charge up the external charger itself through an AC outlet. The charger itself is roughly the size of a pack of cards.

I would say the portable charger charges my samsung galaxy s2 about 3-4 times before it dies. However i only use it in emergencies when my phone battery is about to die when im out and charging through an AC output is not possible so it can last for a few weeks between charges easily. It really depends on how u use it. Also dont be alarmed if on the 1st charge cycle your external charger loses battery quickly as this gets better in time as you give it a few more charges. I would suggest to let it charge 1st time overnight b4 using it to charge any of your devices.

Along with the charger included are two USB cables of different sizes which u connect into the external charger and the other side of the cable is a port which fits several small pieces included. I generally use the micro usb piece of which they include two of which is quite helpful as i can use 1 cable and 1mini usb piece primarily for charging the portable charger through an AC output and the other cable and mini usb for my phone so i dont need to switch bits and bobs about. There are also few more pieces which u can attach onto the cable to charge different devices. I have tried an old nokia with the bigger circle connector and a nokia e6 which has the smaller circle connector and both charges perfectly fine. There is also an piece to charge apple devices and i've tried this on my girlfriends iphone and ipod nano and its charges fine. I was pleasantly surprised when a piece connected into my bluetooth ps3 controller and started to charge, which was a great addition. However, there wasn't a piece to fit for my nintendo 3ds( which i hoped as it said it charges nintendo ds so i was hopeful it charged the 3ds also but this wasnt to be) Nevertheless a great piece of kit.

the only downside was that it did not include an UK adapter, which they did mention but i still thought they shoud provide this for immediate use. However as i knew about this i bought an EU to UK adapter on amazon along with this so they got dispatched the same time. I would suggest buying an EU TO UK adaptor at the same time as the easyacc8400maH portable charger.
The adapter i bought was for £1.04(prices may change overtime) which can be found here:
[...]
and it works perfectly fine with the external charger.
If u have a 3pin shaver adapter that also works as i tried this out of curiosity when i received the product.

All in all, i would give this product 10/10 and highly recommend it to everyone.

update 27/07/12 (Customer service review): Had a slight problem with the product and easyacc store was quick to respond and despatch me a new one free of charge. They were very helpful. One of the best customer services i have received.

Update: 11/12/12 - I recently bought a ps vita handheld console and the battery on that is fairly average and gaming really drains the battery out severely. The playstation external battery pack for the PS Vita was over 45pounds which is quite expensive. I was curious to see whether the easyacc external charger would charge my ps vita and to my surprise the handheld console was charging just fine. Using the USB lead that came with the PS vita console, I inserted this in the easyacc external charger on the 0.6A and problem solved (Note: the ps vita only charges on the 0.6A output not the 2.0A) Now gaming on the go has got even better as i dont have to worry about the battery on my ps vita. Great stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product, 6 Jun 2012
I went for the 8400mah charge pack ready for a few weekends away/long flights etc and I've managed to get at least five full charges from this. Well sized and sleek, it charges in your pocket with minimal fuss. Absolutely fantastic, if your dithering about buying, don't, just buy one and enjoy a nice bit of kit!...

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product and even better customer service, 14 Nov 2013
B. Beech "xwvp13" (England) - See all my reviews
This product has saved me so many times, as is light and small enough to carry with me anywhere. It has 2 different powered USB outputs so you can charge your phone or your tablet on the move, or at the same time. It also comes with so many adapters for all different styles of phone, so if anyone else needs an emergency charge you'll be there and then they'll owe you :)

The major thing that convinced me to write this review was the customer service. I bought this item in June 2012 but last month the item burnt out. I'm not sure what happened but there was a strong burning smell coming from it and it wasn't working. After contacting the people at Easy Acc they opened up a case and told me to send the item to them so they can see exactly what was wrong with it. Shortly after sending it I received a brand new item back, fully boxed and with another set of connectors for different phones, so now I have 2 sets :D they sent it back so quickly and with no quibbles, over a year after the original purchase!

I cannot recommend this item and this company enough! I've also bought the larger charger from them which lasted my other half and myself a long weekend at Bestival music festival after a lot of use from both of us. I managed to fully charge my phone several times and still have a lot of power left. These products are so cheap for all that they provide. If you're considering buying one of their products I hope this leaves no doubt in your mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size, capacity and price!, 11 Oct 2013
Short and sweet - this pack is going to accompany me to Japan next week, by all accounts it should stop me worrying about using my phone/Kindle/3DS too much on the way. Size is very neat too, and the dual-charging ports may well come in useful. Glad I bought one :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 1 Oct 2012
This is a quality bit of kit for when your on the go lots of adapters for different phones. Only thing I will say is it could do with a small bag to put the bits and the charger in. Other then that can't fault it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect portable power ...., 6 Oct 2012
Received this product with the usual swift Amazon delivery and really pleased with it. I just leave the power pack plugged into my laptop or a wall socket to charge up, then it holds its charge for ages and is ready for me to charge my Galaxy S2 whenever I need to.

It is a relatively heavy piece of kit but then you'd expect that with the amount of charge it holds. I've manged to get 3 charges out of it and still had one light showing so could probably have got another jolt out of it before charging back up. With the different adaptors and 2 cables I can also be a lifesaver to other peeps running out of juice and can charge my phone, camera and just about any other portable device I own.

It seems well made and sturdy. As regards size, being just a bit thicker than a pack of cards, certainly fits neatly into my pocket even when connected and charging my phone and is small enough for me to carry about wherever I go. I really like the two different lengths of cables. The shorter of the two is so convenient. The indicator lights are really handy in letting me know how much charge is in the pack, both when charging and discharging.

All in all, the only excuse I now have for running out of juice on my phone is if I leave this powerpack at home. For anyone on the go who is a heavy smartphone user, I can heartily recommend this powerpack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great performance Matched By It's Good Looks., 17 July 2014
Glenn Cook (South Cave, near Hull UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This is an excellent and well engineered piece of kit that works.

I won't simply cut and paste the specs because you can read them for yourself.

This is not the usual 'tech savvy' reviews it is simply what I would want to know if I was thinking of buying one.

Here I must add the company sent me this one for review.

It is a good charger.
It actually looks good too
But we all know looks can be deceptive.

I loaned it to my son for a tryout.
It charged my son's Galaxy 3 three times with no trouble and he reports there was one light still showing so he recons he could have got a half charge more out of it.

I should add that I charged it up overnight to ensure it had a full charge.

Since then we have tried it with my wife's I Pad 2 from school- again it passed with flying colours.

I was intrigued by the claim it can charge i pods.
So I tried it on mine again it works.
Again with a blue tooth speaker it passed with flying colours.

It's a robust little beast- true it's not tiny but then it has to be that size to house the decent Li-Polymer Battery.
It looks like it could take some hammer if you dropped it but of course I would not recommend this nor have I tried it myself!

With the advent that mobile phones must be fully charged to enable you to board a plane otherwise they can confiscate your phone makes one of these power banks a good back up. So that may be a good reason to get one.
It doesn't take up much space and the weight is 204g or 7.2 ounces in old money.
So it may just tip the balance if you want to take it with you on a flight. The 3 charges may be useful as is the ability to recharge other devices via the different connectors.

A word of warning- you will need an adaptor UK plug but these are as cheap as chips under 2 quid and we already have a couple with out electric toothbrushes. (Of course you may need to check the plugs if you go abroad)

I do know from experience that the company Easy Acc are good and they seem to go that extra mile in providing great service for their great products.

Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars EasyAcc® 8200mAh Power Bank Aluminum Alloy Design 2.1A Output, 28 July 2014
The Power bank looks both good & robust but because it's early days 4 stars only. I'm attempting to complete 2 - 3 charge/discharge cycles before a 9 hour flight with the expectation that the recharge performance will improve as stated. It's evident that the Power Bank is capable of doing what I really need it to do which is to provide at least one recharge of my Hudl from aproximately 25% charge state with capacity to spare to recharge my Samsung smartphone. The battery capacity of the Hudl is not given so it's impossible to compare it with the 8200mAh rating of the Power Bank.