5.0 out of 5 stars great book
this journal is for my teenage daughter and she loves it. A must for any Dr who fan old or young.
Published 20 months ago by linda cooney

3.0 out of 5 stars Spoilers
Published 7 months ago by Katie R Chapman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 18 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who TARDIS Journal (Hardcover)
Loved this, a great book to write notes in! Also looks amazing! Just like River song! A must have for a Doctor who fan!

3.0 out of 5 stars Spoilers, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who TARDIS Journal (Hardcover)
Basically this is a very expensive notebook, £4.99 would be a reasonable price,(i paid over 3x that) and if I hadn't been desperate to find a suitable present quickly I'd not have bought it. the cover which looks beautifully embossed is just printed. I was distinctly underwhelmed, and with a bit of time I could have made something far more impressive with a cheap notebook and some paint.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a hard back note book..., 17 Nov 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Doctor Who TARDIS Journal (Hardcover)
...with a print of an older worn book but it just looks NEW WITH A PRINT ON IT. There's nothing to it.

I wouldn't care if it was a fiver but for £13.45 it's a rip off...

...That said I've bought it for a gift for my Whovian friend and I'm sure she'll be pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little novelty for any Doctor Who fan!, 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who TARDIS Journal (Hardcover)
Its brilliant, it has good quality paper and its sturdy.
I bought it for a college course and I've not mixed it up with anyone elses notebook!
A must have for anyone who watches Doctor Who and is official merch so good for any collectors too!
Would recommend!
:D

5.0 out of 5 stars just what the doctor ordered, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who TARDIS Journal (Hardcover)
got this for my daughters christmas since she is doctor who mad and she was delighted with it! exactly as described, delivered VERY fast, excellent service

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!, 19 April 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who TARDIS Journal (Hardcover)
I love my new TARDIS Journal. Although I thought the book was a remake of the actual River Song's Diary it's still great. The image is just printed on so there are no bumps so not what I thought it would be. However, the product is still great and you'll get a lot of pleasure annoying your fellow whovians about the fact you have it.

4.0 out of 5 stars CALLING DR WHO FANS, 10 Feb 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who TARDIS Journal (Hardcover)
As i am a Dr Who fan, and notebook/collection, i had to have this! It was rather sweet and if you are a fan you will love. The notebook, however, is not material, its like a hardback book. I think was a little pricey but its a Dr Who product so i thought oh well, what the heck & ordered!! But will look great in my collection.

3.0 out of 5 stars Flat notebook - not embossed!, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who TARDIS Journal (Hardcover)
I was delighted when I saw this as I had been looking for River Song's diary for a while. I thought £16.95 was slightly expensive but I was prepared to pay it as it was official merchandise. I was very disappointed when it arrived and the notebook was completely flat (The diary in the TV show has embossing around the square panels). For a small, lined notebook that I could have made myself with a printer, it is very overpriced. Do not buy if you are looking for something authentic-looking, even though it is official Doctor Who merchandise.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 4 Jan 2014
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Doctor Who TARDIS Journal (Hardcover)
For the price I paid for this note book I expected a little more detail. Forinstance, a little texture perhaps (the squares to dip in perhaps). I will never perchance this again there are many other notebook retailers that are far cheaper and have better quality paper inside.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›