Price:£124.95+ Free shipping

on 8 September 2012
BOUGHT TWO OF THESE, ONE FOR EACH OF MY SON'S TO DO THEIR HOMEWORK ON. THEY LOOK REALLY GOOD IN THEIR ROOMS AND FIT NICELY. WE DID GET A GLASS TOP FOR EACH ONE TO PROTECT THE SURFACE, AS I'D SEEN ONE ON DISPLAY IN A SHOP AND THE TOP HAD ALREADY MARKED. GOOD VALUE AND PROMPT DELIVERY.
on 30 December 2013
It was a Christmas present for my son this year, seeing as he is in secondary school now, I just felt what a treat for him to grow into the desk. He can write on it as well as surf the net whilst on it as there is ample enough space. It looks very classy and he was close to tears when he saw it but tried to act all brave by quoting "boys don't cry" lol! so yeah, I highly recommend! *sigh, now his twin wants one! but his brother is disabled and is wheelchair bound so I wouldn't recommend for wheelchair users because the draw will get in the way of your knees :( I bought his twin a wall mountable one but found our wall s are too HOLLOW for it , so on goes the searching for a second desk otherwise I would of bought two of these easily! Great product! Very pleased! Mine actually looks wider than the one pictured...
on 16 December 2012
Iwas searching for a stylish desk-this fitted the bill perfectly.Good design,heavy-so needs two people to put it together-looks fantastic,very pleased.
on 18 October 2013
Nice neat desk. It came when they said it would, not too difficult to put together, Very pleased with its appearance.
on 27 April 2016
It's too high! Please check the height. I'm 5'10" and it didn't work for me at all. Adjusting the height of the chair didn't work because my legs wouldn't fit under the drawer anymore.
on 11 November 2015
Fantastic desk and does what it says. Gloss finish is good. I did have to get a replacement as first was damaged on delivery but replacement was immediate and efficient.
on 30 July 2015
Although it was delivered with 2 small scratches, they were on the sides so didn't bother sending back. 13 year old Daughter loves it. Very smart.
on 19 May 2015
Great desk. Good quality and really looks the part. Dead easy to put together.