5.0 out of 5 stars One Tattoo Everyone Should Have
Seeing as I own Rhods previous two stand up DVDs,I thought I knew what I was in for with his latest offering,only I was wrong.Because the Man with the Flaming Battenberg Tattoo has him in the best form I have ever seen.His inspired mad rants have always appealed to me,but he has never been funnier,finding humour in the most unlikely of situations.His relationship with his...
Published 21 months ago by The Neon Weasel

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that funny
Not what I was expecting! Not really that funny. Most of Rhod is good but some things he does are just not funny! Straight on Ebay!
Published 8 months ago by chausson

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: Rhod Gilbert Live 3: The Man With The Flaming Battenberg Tattoo [DVD] (DVD)
An awesome stand up dvd. Rhod Gilbert never fails to make me laugh. DVD turned up before expected. Not a single issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars the most funniest stand up i've seen from rhod, 17 May 2014
this was absolutely amazing good material, good stage presence and the performance was amazing just wished i saw the show live :(

5.0 out of 5 stars very funny, 29 Mar 2014
I sent this to my daughter because I thought it very funny, and would recommend it to friends and relatives.

5.0 out of 5 stars So funny, 12 Mar 2014
I bought this having seen him live. It brought back so many memories and I am still laughing at the sketches now

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheer excellence, 5 Mar 2014
This is the first Rhod Gilbert experience for me and it did not disappoint. Hilarious tales of toothbrushes and tantrums. Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for the price, 27 Feb 2014
Great Xmas present for the mr for Christmas, especially for the price I paid for it! He has watched it many times and had no problems. Thank you!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, 3 Jan 2014
scape0goat (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
This was a gift and was very well received. I have not watched, it but I am told it is extremely funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Item has arrived, 9 Dec 2013
QUick dispatch and product and is intended as a Christmas gift. I have clearly done a lot of arm chair shopping this year, thank you Amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that funny, 7 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD!, 11 Oct 2013
Bought this for my husband, who is a big fan.
I must admit, I found it funny too.

I would recommend.