5.0 out of 5 stars It's a tin., 4 May 2012
This review is from: Empty Metal Watercolour Box : will hold 24 Half Pans or 12 Full Pans : has fold out palette (Kitchen & Home)
Loved this... it's an empty tin that does exactly what it says on the description.

There is space to put brushes between the rows in the centre and to the side so I can fit 4 in comfortably. The mixing wells are easy to clean and don't have sharp edges which can sometimes retain pigments. Having a good balance of small and large wells lets me do a range of subjects and keep a range of colours on the go. I know we are supposed to use a limited palette to keep balance and harmony... but I find i'm asked fairly often to produce occasion-cards and to brighten then up i do use a larger range of colours.

The pans are held securely and don't rattle around... it's nice that you can put a mix of whole and half-pans in so the colours i like but dont use as often I can have as half pans and my 8 favorites are in as whole pans. I often find time at work to get my pad and paints out, so it is nice that I can have a landscape palette and a much brighter selection of half-pans if I fancy taking a different approach and not having to plan ahead before I set off for work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful box, 1 Nov 2012
Very useful and just what I needed for a new selection of paints easily fixed. Good palette space for mixing