5.0 out of 5 stars Scrumptious!
This is so lovely. I couldn't live without it! Try adding it to mashed avocado with some chilli jam and then pile it on to toast. Best snack ever!
Published 22 months ago by Mrs. Maggie Dyer

1.0 out of 5 stars OVERPRICED! (Use Sainsbury's - approx. £4/bottle)
Awesome! But.... umm, you can get a bottle of this for like £4 from Sainsbury's in UK. :D
Published 7 months ago by Purple Oncilla

5.0 out of 5 stars Scrumptious!, 8 July 2013
This review is from: Olivado Extra Virgin Avocado Oil (Organic and Fair Trade) 250ml (Pack of 2) (Grocery)

1.0 out of 5 stars OVERPRICED! (Use Sainsbury's - approx. £4/bottle), 30 Sept. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent oil for Skin, Hair and stomach, 20 May 2012
This is a heavy oil perfect in home made skincare and haircare. I have mixed this with shea butter, coconut oil and this is the best!!! I have also tried it in the kitchen for some cooking hmmm delicious!!! I highly recommand this

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 20 July 2013
This is an amazing product absolutely love it, i use it on my skin as daily/night cleanser with a cotton pad or gentle face wipe, my skin is glowing and soft and feels amazing. Just truly amazing. When added to a salad my skin instantly looks clearer and smooth, not a lover of the taste, however as a body and facial oil this is absolutely amazing best buy i have ever purchased i have spent a fortune on cream cleansers etc and this beats them all!! Thank you Amazon i will definately be repurchasing more.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for skincare, 7 Oct. 2013
This is amazing quality oil for a great price. Its better quality than the same oils you would buy specifically for facial use and its a fraction of the price.
I use this on my face day and night as a rich moisturiser. I have dry dehydrated skin and this stuff has made a huge difference to it. Totallt recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars A good product but beware it is half the price in ..., 13 Sept. 2014
C. S. Covil "topcat" (UK) - See all my reviews
A good product but beware it is half the price in a local supermarket, also I didn't realise there were two bottles in the pack, very misleading.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this oil and their olive oil too, 19 Dec. 2014
I love this oil and their olive oil too; but it's only £4.50 per 250ml bottle in Waitrose, you could save HALF or buy 4 instead of 2 for the exact same branded oil.

5.0 out of 5 stars Avocado oil is a great product for hair, 26 Feb. 2014
I bought this so I could do the green house effect with it, hot oil treatments and to mix with my shea butter.
I really don't like the smell so i spritz my hair with lavender water before applying the oil
It arrived on time, the item was as described and well packaged so I'm pleased.

If you are thinking of buying this product for hair also buy lavender or rosemary oil because avocado oil doesn't smell nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Feb. 2012
Mrs. L. Weeks - See all my reviews
Arrived super fast ordered on Thursday received on Saturday! Great value for the price, as you get 2, will be ordering again :)

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely love it, 29 May 2014
I used to use pure shea butter on my face and skin but really wasn't keen on the smell so when I a friend gave me a sample of natural cream she had made with pure avocado oil, I knew I had to try the oil which I had never used before on my skin or in cooking. I now use it in my hair, on my skin and face and my face has never felt smoother. I use it in its pure form without mixing with anything else as I want to be able to judge its effect fairly. It is also great as a dressing. A great all rounder for me so I will be ordering again.