5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic flavours
Published 13 months ago by AMcK

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
too sweat with sweetened, taste bad
Published 17 hours ago by astve

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic flavours, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Teapigs Liquorice Peppermint tea 15 Teabags (Pack of 2, Total 30 Teabags) (Grocery)
I decided to try these tea bags because of all the positive reviews and I am very pleased I did, they are truly delicious. The peppermint isn't harsh or overly strong and the liquorice comes in as a lovely after taste, I think anyone who likes liquorice and mint will enjoy these. Although quite expensive the quality definitely shows (or perhaps I should say tastes). A reviewer stated that each tea bag make 2 mugs of tea so I tried it - and they do, both mugs were equally tasty. Naturally quite sweet, caffeine free and 1 calorie per bag, what more would I want from a drink - lovely. I enjoyed them so much I've subscribed to a regular delivery - I don't think I can give a greater accolade.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Only Liquorice Teabags worth buying, 18 Nov 2013
These are top quality teabags. As soon as you open the box the fresh smell of liquorice and mint wafts out and starts refreshing the senses. Well worth the price. I use these to help heal my adrenals and they are certainly helping. I will be using these for many years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cup of liquorise and peppermint tea, 5 Aug 2013
This tea is lovely and helps stave of hunger. You can get 2 good cups of tea from 1 bag. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite Tea, 15 May 2013
Not having any dairy at the moment so these tea bags are fabulous for keeping me hydrated and are so delicious ca stop drinking it. Definitely would recommend them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Mrs. S. Wardale (UK) - See all my reviews
love these - will order again

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice...shame about P&P, 9 May 2014
To charge 6.50 P&P is a bit of a joke. Said free postage in big bold letters, and over 10 in light letters DECEIVING

5.0 out of 5 stars Beware, your tastebuds will like this too much., 1 May 2014
I started drinking this tea when in a frivolous moment it was bought for the office.

It's ruined me.

As a herbal tea nut that doesn't do caffeine, I adore the sweet taste of the natural liquorice. I get my sweetness kick without resorting to sugar. But now I don't like drinking anything else, I get through 3 cups a day while my poor other teas are gathering dust & my wallet chastises me for not sticking to my allocated tea budget! Drink at your peril....

5.0 out of 5 stars great taste, 21 Feb 2014
lovely flavour, nice for a change from tea now and again, i always take a box of the tea pigs with me on holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars great flavour, 18 Feb 2014
This is such a good combination of flavours. Don't be put off by the sweetnes- I don't usually like sweet drinks but this is a natural sweetness. I always carry some of these teapigs in my handbag so I can have a nice cup of tea whenever I like.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why buy elsewhere, 13 Feb 2014
I have bought it before in a supermarket so knew what to expect. The lower price is a bonus, so will repeat when this supply is exhausted

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›