5.0 out of 5 stars Lemongrass heals!
Excellent product. I couldnt live without it ..literally!!! I am battling breast cancer and since I have been drinking it the tumor has shrunken significantly. In my research I read that lemongrass is said to suffocate the cancer cells. I drink a cup every morning! The taste is refreshing !
Published 21 months ago by set free

3.0 out of 5 stars convenient
easy and convenient although I prefer loose this is great for traveling or when you feel lazy, packet is nice if you wish to give as a gift. No idea if health benefits claimed by others (not tea pigs) are true but taste is clean and refreshing
Published 16 months ago by music addict

5.0 out of 5 stars Lemongrass heals!, 12 Jan 2013
This review is from: Teapigs Pure lemongrass tea 15 Teabags (Pack of 3, Total 45 Teabags) (Grocery)

3.0 out of 5 stars convenient, 1 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love this tea, 23 April 2014
I find this tea so thirst quenching and refreshing and what is more is how lovely it tastes too and the fragrance from it is beautiful!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely tea, 9 Dec 2013
That's all it is to it! :)
Nice tea, fresh and simple to enjoy anytime of the day. Thanks :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing tea and good price for 45 tea bags, 9 Aug 2013
Amazing tea bags and excellent price for 45 tea bags although was supposed to be 3 packs of lemongrass and one was green tea, which as it happens I like also!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good lemon grass for tea, 27 Dec 2012
V. Schroff (uk) - See all my reviews
I drink black tea with Malabar lemon grass everyday and these teabags are delicious, albeit a bit pricey. They are good to use in soups and curries too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teapigs, 13 Oct 2012
I discovered Teapigs in a small cafe where they served and sold the product. I love the refreshing taste of the Lemongrass, goes well with chinese food too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, 26 Aug 2012
As close as possible to the real lemongrass tea you get in Thailand - a good quality tea bag at a reasonable price if you buy three boxes in one go.

5.0 out of 5 stars mmmm! gorgeous tea!, 18 Sep 2014
Awesome tea. I've tried a few brands of lemongrass teas and this is as close to brewing the real thing that you can get. Its an absolutely gorgeous delicious light and sweet tea . I also use these teabags a couple of times each and they still keep their same flavour.

1.0 out of 5 stars Price Misdescription Warning !!!, 8 Sep 2013
Kamran Rahman (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I am posting this to alert buyers to a misdescription in the price, which is stated to be £5.42 per kg

This is wrong!

The actual price of this product is £162.22 per kg!!!

The maths is as follows - each packet of 15 tea bags weighs 22.5 grams, so 3 packets weigh 67.5 grams

If 67.5 grams costs £10.22, then 1000 grams costs [1000 divided by 67.5 multiplied by £10.22 =] £162.22

I hope this mistake is corrected asap