5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, its a must have!!
This product is fantastic, my aunt recommended because she is diabetic and this is low in Glycemic Index (GI)
Published 15 months ago by becky7

1.0 out of 5 stars FALSE ADVERTISED PRODUCT, NOT GUILT FREE TO SUGAR
This product is not healthy, look at the ingredients, the carbohydrate of sugars is 93%, well unless I am living on another planet, how is this high sugar content an healthy alternative to sugar?

Also what is GUILT FREE about this product?
Published 9 months ago by Dann3345

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, its a must have!!, 12 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Tiana Organic Premium Raw Coconut Nectar 250 g (Pack of 2) (Grocery)
I have just started on a low GI diet and thought that it would be pretty boring but now I'm using this product I can still whip up tasty recipes... and they are guilt free!! definite bonus!! and importantly still tastes fab!! there's no alteration to the taste of my food.
This is a terrific company and I buy a lot of their products so I think it is nice that you can recommend these products to others to show that there are great alternatives to regular unhealthy options.
I think this is a must have definitely for anyone looking after their health, and even not, you never can be too cautious what you put into your body so its great knowing that this is a 100% Raw and organic product. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great alternative to sugar., 25 Jun. 2014
This is a fine grain not unlike granulated sugar, and can be used in just the same way. One spoonful does not have quite the same intense sweetness of granulated sugar but after a very short while I began to find ordinary sugar too sweet when I tried it, and now prefer this. I have experimented and used it in baking as well as sprinkling it on cereal etc and found it very versatile. When using it is like a cross between white and brown sugar, so when baking a sponge for instance, it does give a slight caramelised look rather than the pure white of ordinary sugar. As a type 2 diabetic I tried this to help lower the amount of GI in my diet, and it seems to work, but in view of recent news reports about the damage granulated sugar is causing to the population this would be good for anyone to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, 12 Sept. 2013
This is a great replacement for sugar :) It is healthy and tastes great! Plus it is from a company I trust.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better and healthier alternative to cane sugar, 10 July 2014
Best product since sugar! Now I use this all the time instead of regular sugar and much healthier.

5.0 out of 5 stars great sweetness, 14 Mar. 2014
I love this! I use this and stevia in the place of sugar these days. Its very sweet and I love it! Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Used sparingly I found it very versatile and once used to the less sweet taste I was surprised at how my sugar cravings ..., 20 Oct. 2014
I ordered this as an alternative to expensive, oversweet sweetener. Used sparingly I found it very versatile and once used to the less sweet taste I was surprised at how my sugar cravings reduced. I would highly recommend and will be ordering more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Sept. 2014
Great product. Have bought off this seller many times

5.0 out of 5 stars Always in my cupboard, 7 July 2013
i use it all the time when i bake with coconut flour great substitute when you are trying to reduce your sugar intake.

1.0 out of 5 stars FALSE ADVERTISED PRODUCT, NOT GUILT FREE TO SUGAR, 6 May 2014

Also what is GUILT FREE about this product?