5.0 out of 5 stars You won't believe me if I tell you..., 13 May 2014
This review is from: Vivani Organic Dark Chocolate with 85% Coco 100 g (Pack of 5) (Grocery)
...that even hardened milk chocolate fans could enjoy this chocolate. Dark chocolate is often dismissed with a sour face, having tasted its oft bitter, burnt and otherwise distinctly unpalatable taste that typifies brands in the supermarket. I know I've tried them and I happen to like them. I guess you get used to the real flavour of cocoa and appreciate it for its true self.

Vivani Organic 85% Dark Chocolate is the first that I've tasted that doesn't follow the rules. It is silky, buttery, creamy and delectable, whilst still being 85%? How is that possible?? I don't know ladies and gentlemen, but you won't believe it until you try it. I can happily eat a whole bar and not feel as though I've made a hefty mistake, compared to 3 squares of other brands. And I don't get the sick sugar downer that comes with milk chocolate. Plus, its so much better for you so I understand.

Its well worth the extra and I seek it out all the time. I should say that I do stick to a couple of squares in one go, because that gives me everything I need. There's no point (and it would be such a shame) waisting incredible chocolate like this.

Definitely one to keep secret.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 20 Jan 2014
a delicious way to get your tryptophan to boost serotonin levels in winter! It's organic, high cocoa level which is what you need to do you good. The price is good too beats by far some other high cocoa brands for price and tastes as good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smooth, 2 May 2014
Tamina C. McKinney (Nassau, Bahamas) - See all my reviews
Similar to "Green and Black's" 85%, no bite. If you have been eating 100%, it almost seems sweet! Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars After a loooooot of search, 10 April 2014
I believe that when you find something good you have to share. I was looking for a very good quality organic non alkali processed dark chocolate over 80% without soy lecithin or other nasty additives.

This is organic and probably (after a lot of research) non alkali processed chocolate. Only raw cane sugar is added.

The most important:

I Have never tasted such a good taste of dark chocolate, especially with that high percentage of cocoa.
Fantastic taste and I am very difficult with tastes.
I would recommend it to anyone not caring for money (quite pricey but worth it)

Regards

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Chocolate!, 23 Jan 2014
horse_sas (Hampsthwaite, England) - See all my reviews
I love this chocolate. It has the best taste of any dark choc I've tried - plus it's organic and has no soy lecithin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing flavors, 17 July 2014
As a regular lover of very dark chocolate I have to say this is my second lot.
It is really intense with a rich creamy flavor.Ive changed from Lindt and HC to this.Great value but divine ❤️

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, healthy and organic!, 5 May 2014
T. Hallas (Andalucia, Espana) - See all my reviews
Absolutely delicious!!! High cocoa content but yet tasted very smooth. In the belief that cocoa is beneficial for the heart and brain - I take a small amount each day and amazingly I've lost some weight as well. This chocolate enables even those with the sweetest tastes to get real benefits. I would not even consider eating the fat laden sugary alternatives on the market - plus it's organic which is the most important consideration of all. Many people don't realise how dangerous are the pesticides generally used on much of our food. Thank you for a wonderful product!

Vivani Organic Dark Chocolate with 85% Coco 100 g (Pack of 5)
10.89