1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning release for this CLASSIC LaToya Album!!, 17 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Heart Don't Lie (Bonus Tracks) (Audio CD)
I cannot praise Funkytown Grooves enough for this amazing release! The remastering is simply awesome, crisp clear sounds and all from the original master tapes. No dodgy vinyl rips here whatsoever! This is probably my fave album LaToya released and it's great to replace my crackly old vinyl copy. Nice booklet with a brief history of LaToya's music career along with the original album ... but then we get to the best part: The added bonus tracks. The 12" versions of all the single releases along with 2 Dub mixes and an instrumental, all been gloriusly remastered to perfection. The 12" versions of "Private Joy" and "Betcha Gonna Need My Lovin'" seem very difficult to get hold of, now I have them! Hooray!

No fan of LaToya should be without this CD!! Get it now before it goes out of print!! Now I'm just waiting for "Imagination" to enter my letterbox! :)

P.S... Will you guys at Funkytown Grooves be releasing her album "My Special Love" from 1981???

Heart Don't Lie (Bonus Tracks)
Heart Don't Lie (Bonus Tracks) by La Toya Jackson (Audio CD - 2015)