After a health and safety review I got picked up on a few points as suggestions for improvements. One of which was pointing out that the big first aid box that everybody knew was a first aid box, needed a sticker to say that it was a first aid box. Well for the sake of 70p I wasn't going to even bother arguing about it.

It does the job. Sticks firmly into place on a painted wall and hasn't started to peel after several months. Now everybody knows where the first aid box is.
on 15 May 2013
Arrived within 48 hours. Sturdy. Stuck easily with no problems. Very good value for money. Ideal for labeling a home made first aid kit.
on 10 April 2013
Want a brilliant product, its a sticky sign thats fit for purpose. It says what I wanted it to say and it stuck on. Nice and glossy
on 1 April 2013
Perfect for the price. Used it on a small ikea box with a lid and it keeps all children's plasters and meds together
on 25 March 2013
Product fit for purpose. Value for money i.e nice size nice price. speedy deliver. I would definitely recommend to others.
on 17 September 2015
I put this in my office and was told by my manager that...it was impossible that this was the first aid box as it was only purchased last month and the first box was possible invented by Florence Nightingale back in the old days.
on 12 April 2014
It sticks well, is spelt correctly and is green, er, that's about it. It's exactly what I was looking for at a price I thought was more than fair and was delivered quickly, hmmm, that's it I guess. Definitely recommended.
on 4 December 2015
Decent size, the print was quality was good as well, delivery was not too bad.

This is a decent kit to add to your business and make sure your staff knows where to look for
on 14 June 2016
Does the job although the green is slightly off however it really doesn't matter. It's also not overly sticky, so I doubt when I come to take it off the door it won't damage it
Arrived quickly and in great condition, stuck on a cupboard in the kitchen well where I keep the First Aid box and my daughters know what it means.