5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL!!!, 6 May 2013
C. Buchanan "colinmaroon" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Works of Jonathan Edwards: Volume I & II (Kindle Edition)
I know it's hard going, with the 18th century prose but this is one of the classic buys and, a glimpse into the mind of a man sold on His Saviour.

Tremendous scope and breadth, bringing theology alive and showing why so many of the great Bible Preachers and Teachers have been so powerfully influenced by his writings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
Great reading for every Christian

4.0 out of 5 stars A big book!, 7 Feb. 2014
T. J. Smtih (UK) - See all my reviews
Very expensive and bulky in book form. So got it very cheaply on Amazon Kindle which I view on my pc. This is several volumes and includes the complete works of the great Jonathan Edwards who was at the centre of the revival in America around 1735. Because it is so big it is sometimes a bit difficult to navigate and find just what you want. However, I am improving and getting to know the books. I was particularly blessed in reading the book on amazing conversions, and in particular one incident in which Edwards describes the conversion of a four year old girl. It has the ring of truth about it, and Edwards is overjoyed in relating the story.
I am going to dip into the books to read subjects that interest me particularly, but if I were going to study the who lot I would get this in hardback.
Terry Smith.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jonathan Edwards was a man with an amazing insight into Biblical truth and would preach with such ..., 4 Mar. 2015
Jonathan Edwards was a man with an amazing insight into Biblical truth and would preach with such power, passion and pathos, yet his love for the souls of humankind displays a tenderness and love which is unique.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Mar. 2015