on 3 February 2013
Complete waste of money. Does not work in the UK. I recommend that you look elsewhere for an app that actually does what it says.
0Comment|82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 February 2013
Great if you live in the USA not a lot of use for those of us living in the UK
on 11 February 2013
This app is absolute rubbish unless you live in the USA! I have deleted it from my Kindle! It should be made clear what market it has been designed for.
on 19 April 2013
Not worth buying, even if free! Deleted from my Kindle Fire HD. Can't be bothered to think of any more words
on 14 February 2013
Don't waste you're time with this, it just does not work . Cannot change settings, cannot locate me, a complete waste of money!
on 20 October 2013
This app is a load of scrap and doesn't do what it says it does when you read the spec.
on 11 February 2014
Took ages to download cloud based link from web site and then would not run auto login for Kindle Fire so had to reload link every time
on 8 May 2013
I found this product hard to use and soon deleted it as I could not get my head round it.
on 7 April 2015
I have managed to get it working, and I have programmed it correctly, and still an annoying page has come up telling me to set it up and I have. It has too many bugs and it should be the proper BT WIFI APP. It is too corrupted and does not work well with the Amazon version. I suggest you get the proper app for kindle but is the proper wifi app that connects to hotspots. This app works about five to one not ten out of ten.
on 17 January 2013
I couldnt log in to a public network before and now i can. Excellent app.
What more needs to be said