5.0 out of 5 stars "Delighted with product, cosmetically & medicaly"
This is a very nice piece of men's wrist jewellery, the reason I purchased same. Its a bit shiny
at start but it looks better now when the shine dulls. I have arthritis in 3 fingers and this product
Published 12 months ago by Tadhg, Kerry, Ireland

3.0 out of 5 stars Magnetic Bracelet
This was not what I was expecting, having worn a similar bracelet for years, I thought this would be ideal, however the look spoils the item and as such I would not purchase a similar one in the future.
Published 7 months ago by Silver fox

5.0 out of 5 stars "Delighted with product, cosmetically & medicaly", 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: Willis Judd New Mens All Black Titanium Magnetic Bracelet In Black Velvet Gift Box + Free Link Removal Tool (Jewellery)
has helped, through the built in magnets, to ease the daily pain. I did'nt have any previous experience of magnets but all I can say, after about a month's wearing....I can only confirm the
magnets do work FOR ME! It was also easy to remove links provided with the free tool provided.
The quality of product and the usual efficent Amazon delivery was up to its usual high standard.

4.0 out of 5 stars bracelet, 15 Jan 2014
I brought this bracelet for my husband for Christmas he found it to be so good that I have just brought him another one, both wrists are now pain free. Brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Present for my husbund, 20 Jun 2013
I bought this bracelet for my husband on fathers day, He was extremely pleased with it and so was I . As a family we are always looking to amazon for ideas and quality. Thanks Amazon once again you where the place to go.
Christine McLanachan

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely packaged......, 6 May 2013
This bracelet is very subtle, my husband is happy as it doesn't seem to catch as much as other bracelets, the link remover was easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars A touch of quality., 2 July 2014
Mr. W. S. Cunningham "Slybacon" (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
Quality product. Easy to adjust size with tool provided.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good, quality item., 27 May 2014
I am very pleased with the bracelet, it came in a great presentation case and the link removal tool was a nice touch. Too early to say if the magnetic "therapy" proves useful but after almost one week I do detect some reduction in pain in my knees and hips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 23 May 2014
Mrs. H. "Mrs. H." (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
My husband had put this on a wish list. When he tried it on it was a bit too big, but he managed to make it the right size with the adjustment tool included. He's happy with it and it does look nice on.

3.0 out of 5 stars Magnetic Bracelet, 8 Mar 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Bracelet not for me ., 11 Dec 2013
Not one of my better buys , shame because I use magnets on my ankle and they seen to work .Looks a bit plastic and very very fiddly to connect together . Not great if your hands ache and that`s the reason for using magnets .

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Titanium Bracelet (mens), 13 Jun 2013
nice bracelet, nice fit, looks good, highly recommended, would buy from again.Very easy to remove links if to big as removal tool supplied.