5.0 out of 5 stars Item as described and well packed.
Item arrived in a very good packaging. I have used it with an alienware M17x R3 without any compatibility problems. The computer runs smooth.
Published on 15 Mar 2012 by Researcher

2.0 out of 5 stars x
It was not working with my DELL N5110.
The machine was freezing and I got errors when I ran memory test.
Not sure if it was this memory modules fault, as some manufacturers are picky.
Faster memory can run slower so it shouldn't be a problem as far as I know, but it worth to mention N5110 runs the memory on 1333 MHz not on 1600 MHz.
I have returned the...
Published 11 months ago by Zorko

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Item as described and well packed., 15 Mar 2012
This review is from: Corsair CMSX4GX3M1A1600C9 NB Vengeance Performance 4GB 1600MHz CL DDR3 SO-DIMM Memory Module (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant upgrade, 21 Mar 2014
Brilliant upgrade for my acer aspire 5775g which has had the poor pre-instaled memory. The preformance has SkyRocketed. the packiging was good and appropriate for both the size of the package and the actuall protection of the memory was brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best., 13 Feb 2014
I wanted to boost my laptop (2 yeas old).

I did buy this, on top of a new HSSD from Seagate, from experts recommendations, and pc performances are better, system more stable, overall faster in execution, just with the RAM It over-clocks by itself, and so is a very cleaver component.

Their is nothing better than this ram at the moment I am writing. Obviously change perception is relative to what kind of RAM you had before.

Here are the different ones:
PC3-6400,
PC3-8500, (I had 6Go of this)
PC3-10600,
and PC3-12800 (now 8Go of that!)

Enjoy the boost!

5.0 out of 5 stars Corsair RAM, 2 Feb 2014
More than happy with this! Doubled the ram of my notebook and I can say that I am completely satisfied!

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 28 Sep 2013
A. Docherty "tonyd" (UK) - See all my reviews
helped double my sony viao in speed and performance but to get the best I will have to change from hybrid HD to SSD

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 28 Aug 2013
i had 6GB of ram before and decided that 8GB would be best due to cretin games wanting that bit extra, so i decided to get these, people said that corsair is good so i decided on the vengeance 1s, and oh my god they r much faster and better and my laptop runs better than my friends custom made PC and he has 10GB, they r designed for gaming, would defiantly recommend, fast delivery as well

4.0 out of 5 stars laptop memory, 28 July 2013
great brand - made a significant performance improvement to my recently purchased lenovo Z580 -

browsing multiple tabs / multi tasking as the com. architecture was designed/is capable - now with alot less lagging and freezing

considering the 16GB package................

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Ram performance and value, 4 Jun 2013
Mark Agius (Malta) - See all my reviews
I ordered this ram as I know Corsair have high quality ram. The price was very good as well for 2 of these for a total of 8GB of RAM.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well packaged and slight speeed improvement., 24 May 2013
Product arrived well packaged. It was a breeze to install in my laptop. The speed improvement is slight but not overwhelming. Lifetime Corsair warranty is worth the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice design working flawless with my probook 4545s, 15 May 2013
The work as they supposed to work. I tested them with my probook 4545s and i don't experience a single problem. So far so good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›