on 18 January 2013
A brilliant CD. Very uplifting and gets to the heart of the subject in some of the songs. A lovely voice.
on 19 July 2013
I bought this for my husband's birthday, but i have been listening to it instead this morning. Both myself and my 2year son love this songs, they are totally powerful and a wonderful worship album. Chris Tomlin has done it again, i would say he is one of the best worship leaders in the world.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 16 September 2013
Inspired songs, sung with feeling. Good productions and great to listen to or to sing along with. What can be better than sitting driving listening to meaningful music than listening to the radio?
on 11 September 2014
I always a bit concerned when it comes to CD because as a rule one or two songs are really good and the rest...., you just tolerate, or, as I usually do is just use my computer to burn on separate CD all my favourite song and play it in the car.
But after reading the review of some woman who plays it in the car and singing loud without care if people think that she is La La I took a chance, and have to say she is right, some songs are so catchy you will sing it. All song are really nice.
And now I play it in the car too 😄
Perfect service, fast delivery, good CD. I am happy.
on 2 February 2012
Never listened to this sort of music before to be honest, and i've been completely surprised. I actually really like it. You could say it's a bit of a cross between Take That, and Bruno Mars. It was recommended by our local priest, who has recently been to our home, to help us with strange but disturbing activity. As well as starting to attend church, he stressed that it would help in the keeping away of anything negative. When playing and listening to this, the house feels brighter, more relaxed, and therefore a must for all those of christian faith.
on 8 November 2013
Many of the songs on this album, we sing at church. My favourites are "I vwill rise" and "How Great is our God".
on 22 January 2012
Great album, good collection of worship songs. Cd in good condition I would recommend to a friend. I don't know what else to say
on 9 July 2012
Chris is right on track,from the first number! Great to praise the Lord this way,have several older Cds.

He is one of the best Christian music
on 9 November 2013
I love this cd I found Chris Tomlin on you tube and have been hooked on his hymns every since thank you
on 31 August 2013
This is a great collection of songs, that encapsulate very well the way that Chris Tomlin celebrates who God is in His worship. There aren't too many artists today who are producing songs that are at the same time musically inspiring, theologically deep and Biblically faithful. I thank the Lord for Chris's ministry, long may it continue!