5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
I enjoy every track on this CD. I am a new Christian and want to learn the worship songs we sing in church. This CD really fitted the bill as we sing most, if not all, of them and I enjoy listening to Chris Tomlin's renditions of them.
Published on 12 May 2012 by MooMoo

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
good CD
Published 9 months ago by joyjoy

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 9 Nov. 2013
I love this cd I found Chris Tomlin on you tube and have been hooked on his hymns every since thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Play this nearly every day., 8 Nov. 2013
This review is from: How Great Is Our God: The Essential Collection (MP3 Download)
Many of the songs on this album, we sing at church. My favourites are "I vwill rise" and "How Great is our God".

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Worship Album, 19 July 2013
I bought this for my husband's birthday, but i have been listening to it instead this morning. Both myself and my 2year son love this songs, they are totally powerful and a wonderful worship album. Chris Tomlin has done it again, i would say he is one of the best worship leaders in the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 22 Jan. 2012
Great album, good collection of worship songs. Cd in good condition I would recommend to a friend. I don't know what else to say

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collection, 16 Sept. 2013
Woody 16 "Dave" (Merseyside UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Inspired songs, sung with feeling. Good productions and great to listen to or to sing along with. What can be better than sitting driving listening to meaningful music than listening to the radio?

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 11 Sept. 2014
I always a bit concerned when it comes to CD because as a rule one or two songs are really good and the rest...., you just tolerate, or, as I usually do is just use my computer to burn on separate CD all my favourite song and play it in the car.
But after reading the review of some woman who plays it in the car and singing loud without care if people think that she is La La I took a chance, and have to say she is right, some songs are so catchy you will sing it. All song are really nice.
And now I play it in the car too 😄
Perfect service, fast delivery, good CD. I am happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 2 Feb. 2012
Never listened to this sort of music before to be honest, and i've been completely surprised. I actually really like it. You could say it's a bit of a cross between Take That, and Bruno Mars. It was recommended by our local priest, who has recently been to our home, to help us with strange but disturbing activity. As well as starting to attend church, he stressed that it would help in the keeping away of anything negative. When playing and listening to this, the house feels brighter, more relaxed, and therefore a must for all those of christian faith.

5.0 out of 5 stars christian music at it's best, 9 July 2012
Chris is right on track,from the first number! Great to praise the Lord this way,have several older Cds.

He is one of the best Christian music

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 12 July 2014
good CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great songs - highly recommended, 12 July 2014
Love Chris Tomlin's songs. I bought this to focus my mind and to use as part of devotions. I'm delighted with the content.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›