5.0 out of 5 stars Great support tape
I must admit I was very sceptical about this tape. I suffer from patella misalignment which makes running very painfull and traditional supports only make it worse.
Published on 23 May 2012 by Mr. J. W. Robson

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad batch????
I bought this having used KT Tape Pro before and had fantastic results.
I applied the tape as I usually do but this time it fell off after about an hour, so I tried again after fully exfoliating and prepping the area but after a couple of hours it fell off!!!!.
Published on 18 Nov 2012 by Mr. J. W. Robson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support tape, 23 May 2012
I have been training for a sprint triathlon and found that once the tape was applied my knee remained pain free. It sticks like glue despite daily swims in the local pool but I tend to take it off after about 7 days as it starts to look a bit tatty.
There are clear video instructions on how to apply the tape on the KT website.
I can't praise KT Tape Pro enough, great product and I'm definately buying more!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad batch????, 18 Nov 2012
I bought this having used KT Tape Pro before and had fantastic results.
I have returned this item as every other time I've used KT Tape Pro it has stuck fast for over a week despite daily running, cycling and swimming. As an avid fan of KT Tape I'm very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Tape, 29 July 2013
griff (Linconshire, England) - See all my reviews
I use this before going to dance class & it helps my knees & stops my legs from getting bad shin splints - now anyone with a problem in class & they are all coming to me to tape them - a few I've since directed to Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars best support around, 25 July 2013
Works well to support an injured muscle and aided me in recovering from the injury alot quicker than I anticipated. Definitely does the trick

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tape, great customer service, 9 July 2013
Incredible stuff, I had some initial problems with application but I spoke to the kt tape team who made some recommendations on application and checked out the tape I was using and sorted me out good and proper. The tape it's self is great, I used it to support my knees on a 210 mile bike race from london to Paris. The only negative is the ridiculous tan lines I have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Help for Shin Splints, 15 April 2013
I purchased this product to help me cope with Shin splints. The tape is excellent value for money. I used the product yesterday before a 6 mile power walk to see if it would help ease the pain from my shin splints. I watched a video on line on how to apply the tape and away i went (really easy to apply). I could not feel the tape at all and it no way hinders you. During my walk I had very little pain and the tape had certainly done what it said it would.

The only downside to the tape is when you come to take it off. I felt like a child taking a plaster off ouch!

5.0 out of 5 stars fab stuff, 7 May 2012
Had heard a lot about this product and eventually tried it in October last year on an achilles problem that had been niggling for a few weeks prior to a marathon. Didn't feel a thing during the run, which was a first! Decided to purchase and see if it made a difference on the knee pain that i'd just accepted as a part of running. I've been taped for every run of more than 13 miles. WHile i used to experience pain in the past, it's now absolutely fine! I have no idea if this is a placebo or if it really does work, all i do know is that it's doing something and I'm delighted with it!

4.0 out of 5 stars My experience, 1 Aug 2012
I have recently started to have problems with my knee's through over use. I do alot of sport mainly football and have "IT BAND".

I had purchased the Pro KT tape at first as a experiment to see how effective it can be with the re-occuring injury. I must admit the 3-4 days people say it stays on fpr is not something that I was able to acheive but in fairness it does state to apply and hour before excercise which I have not be able to stick to.

Don't let this discourage you as it works a treat. I was amazed of how effective it was and by following the application instruction I am able to play 2 hours of football with no oain or discomfort.

I tested this by doing the same level of execerise without the tape and the pain is unbareable. I have now ordered more tape its a expensive habit to have an I should see a specialist but as a short term solution I would recommed it.

One last thing the different colours have nothing to do with strenths and where you should apply it, there all the same its just a selection of colours.

2.0 out of 5 stars A Little Disappointed, 19 Jun 2014
I was expecting great things from the reviews I had read, but the tape does not stick very well at all. Have reverted to a cheaper brand that holds very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works wonders, 20 April 2014
When I was told about KT tape ,I couldn't think how it could be affective but having bought and tried the tape for a very painfull foot problem it really has helped,still got the problem with my foot but not so painfull,I've recommend KT tape to a few friends.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›