5.0 out of 5 stars Ring
Fantastic little ring, a lovely bright gold colour, perfect to replace a gold wedding ring.

Delivered on time and fantastic service. A good alternative to expensive gold.

Published on 23 Dec. 2012 by Chiencharly

2.0 out of 5 stars exchanged
Too small had to be exchanged, your fault not mine, but still had to pay for its return, which was not £6 which you charge
Published 19 months ago by 9RMS Read0 Mrs A N, Read

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Ring, 23 Dec. 2012

Delivered on time and fantastic service. A good alternative to expensive gold.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice little ring, 26 Dec. 2012
attractive little ring at a very attractive price.. feels comfortable and looks like a gold ring but will last forever due to metal used. wont be to everyone's taste but i love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than perfect!, 8 April 2014
I have been wearing the ring every day since it arrived, shortly after my wedding at the end of June 2013, so for the past 9+ months. It is still shiny, there are zero scratches on it and it keeps perfect shape. Since the wedding band is a symbol of our union and love, it is more important to me to have something that is durable (I'm a roll up my sleeves and get busy kind of gal) then something that is so soft that it bends out of shape when you clutch your hand while holding something heavy, etc... just so I can say look what I think he thinks I am worth. We also replaced my husband's gold (scratch) band with a tungsten band by Bling Jewelry, his biggest worry is making sure his wedding band doesn't scratch the metal he works on at the engineering plant he works for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible value for money, 4 Nov. 2013
I bought this as a temporary replacement for a wedding ring which had become too small. But the quality is so good that it looks like a much more expensive piece of jewellery and I may continue to wear it all the time. Brilliant purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring., 9 Aug. 2014
This item is exceptional, a lovely shiny gold wedding band that feels and looks elegant. I've been wearing it with my engagement ring, as my original wedding band is too heavy and thick, and there's not a mark on the new band. I would highly recommend this item and am now going to order one for my husband. By the way, it came way way before it's expected arrival date, which was an even bigger bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good standard rings, 2 Jun. 2014
Recently purchased the above due to ring finger increasing in size and was delighted with the high standard. Would not hesitate to buy again when problem occurs again! Would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, 27 Feb. 2014
Super fast delivery. The ring was very nice and as shown but I would not recommended if you are allergic to metals other than gold and silver. It is gold plated but still gave me a rush within a few hrs of wearing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 9 Jan. 2014
I was very happy with my ring. It fitted perfectly and it was delivered really quickly. Thank you so much. Was a brilliant christmas present even if i did pick it myself :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Wedding band, 31 Dec. 2013
This is perfect as a replacement for my gold ring and it does not look brassy or cheap. I would happily recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Nov. 2013
I bought this to wear as a thumb ring and it's perfect. Delivery was really quick and the ring itself is lovely. I have worn it everyday for the last few weeks while working, gardening and washing up etc and it looks as good as new. All in all I'm really impressed!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›