on 19 October 2014
Just love this coffee, I have it first thing in the morning and another one at the start of my working day and I'm set for the whole day and I don't feel hungry, so I don't pick but when I just had the one cup I was peckish throughout the day so I picked and weight has stayed the same which I'm well pleased about :-) just gonna order my second jar :-) also I have more energy which is great when working with 5 yr olds ha ha
on 31 August 2013
Great tasting coffee, nearly as good as my regular Dowle Egberts & mixes well with milk, tho as a slimming aid... No evidence but 1 jar only lasted me a month so many be not long enough, tho I believe, every little helps !
NB Courier delivered parcel damaged which cracked the lid open so reported it to both to courier & amazon but got no reply. Initially I was nervous to use incase the glass had cracked into the coffee but I believed not & used !
on 6 September 2014
Expensive but good
on 6 February 2015
Excellent product ..I buy all the time and def would recommend even thoe the price is way to high .... helps with weight loss to only in conjunction with exercise and proper diet ....
on 17 February 2016
Lovely
on 13 January 2015
Can't buy this in the shops any more. If expiry date longer I would have bought more
on 27 May 2016
Exactly what I was looking for and taste great. Delivery was very fast as well.
on 6 June 2015
Tastes like a good cup of coffee. No after taste but a bit pricey
on 10 July 2014