5.0 out of 5 stars love this stuff
love this stuff. only use if your hair is blonde or highlighted. cheap but really good. have used expensive stuff but always go back to this
Published 18 months ago by happy1

3.0 out of 5 stars drying
I found the shampoo/conditioner combo quite drying on already dry bleached hair. It honestly gave my hair a straw-like feeling, and it clearly isn't intensive
Published 7 months ago by Miss Charlotte E. Mann

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars love this stuff, 23 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: Touch Of Silver Intensive Treatment Conditioner 150ml (Personal Care)
I have used this twice weekly as directed and my hair has lost all trace of 'brassiness'. Even my 83 year old dad commented on how blonde my hair was!

3.0 out of 5 stars drying, 28 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars must for all Silver foxes., 8 Nov 2012
I use this along with the shampoo and even my Barber noticed a difference plus with all the lanolin it gives me a lovely smooth forhead.

3.0 out of 5 stars Touch of Silver, 9 Sep 2014
Smells lovely and does condition (although I wouldn't say intensively).......very difficult to get it out of the bottle though for some reason. I got it to tone down my blonde hair and have been using it for quite a while. However it doesn't seem to have made any noticeable difference. Very small bottle too. Don't think I'd buy it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Conditioner, 4 Aug 2014
I have naturally Dark blonde hair, which i have lightened. This conditioner (which i also use with the shampoo from the same range) helps to reduce any brassey tones after lightening, which gives me a lighter, brighter blonde colour.
This conditioner also gives great shine, smells amazing, and i love the colour of it too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 July 2014
Sheila Paulin - See all my reviews
good

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff !, 28 Jun 2014
Highly recommended for anyone who wants to get rid of unwanted yellow brasses tones. I love this stuff ! My Hair smells amazing and looks pearly and shiny. Such a good price too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 10 April 2014
Cheap, controls the brassiness in my hair, but not conditioning enough to use regularly. I don't think I'd buy it again, but if you are on a budget, it's worth a try. I have wavy thick hair, so might be just my type of hair that this product is not suitable for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver Shampoo, 2 Mar 2014
I use this companies shampoo and conditioner and am pleases to say after 8 weeks my grey has a silver sheen to it!!!Thankyou!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›