5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
I have wide feet and teh running shoe fits perfectly and is extremely comfortable. My second pair and just as good as the first pair!
Published 5 months ago by Peter Abbott

3.0 out of 5 stars Fractionally smaller than New Balance normal 9 4E
Purchased for my husband who has been running in this size New Balance for more years than I can remember.
Fortunately these were bought to accommodate his wide feet for walking / casual wear.
The width is fine but they are fractionally shorter (by feel & compared to previous pairs). Also, perhaps slightly less cushioned.
Comfortable for walking but he...
Published 12 months ago by eb

3.0 out of 5 stars Fractionally smaller than New Balance normal 9 4E, 12 July 2013
Comfortable for walking but he wouldn't consider running in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Feb 2014
Peter Abbott (RUISLIP, MIDDLESEX United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A year old and still going strong, 29 July 2013
Mr. R. D. Turner (Derby, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
My pair of these are a year old now and have been used for street running and gym work. I have used them on the running machine, cross trainer and rowing machine and they have been superb. No slipping, good neutral arch support and my feet do not go numb.

They are advertised as wide but are not very wide. I bought an 11 and find them snug but not tight. I would buy a size up if you have very wide feet. I have an 11G.