5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service!
Very good service.. I needed inks quick and these are great quality, and arrived within two days!! why spend a fortune on branded epson ones when these are great. I have a Epson Stylus SX425W and fitted a dream (remember to remove the little plastic label and plastic part before inserting into printer) and away you go .. Simple!
Published on 21 Sep 2011 by busy person

1.0 out of 5 stars ink cartridges
I have bought this product before and been happy with it but this last order just can't get any print at all tried all cartridges but nothing doing these were bought for my epson SX425W its as tho the ink has totally dried up disappointed
Published on 29 Mar 2012 by jenzy

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service!, 21 Sep 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job but doesnt last long, 13 Nov 2011
bought this for my SX130 and is the only bundle with an additional 2 black cartridges. It does the work its supposed to, printing handouts for school and readings, etc, mostly for schoolwork really. However it doesnt last as long as the original cartridges. I might have bought the old version as it now says double capacity on the ad. Hopefully it lasts longer this time as it will only last for 5-6 cycles of printer head cleaning, which I had to do a number of times but is expected with compatible cartridges anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars 'ink cartridges not recognised' updated ! replacement - works perfectly, 10 Mar 2012
have updated the original review,yes there was a problem with the inks that i originally recieved, 'printer failed to recognise' went through all the process as advised on the packaging but still no joy, however i contacted Triangle and their service was first class!, no problem offered a refund or replacement without any hassle. I took the offer of a replacement,which arrived within two days and worked perfectly!(maybe down to a printer issue not an ink issue?)I will definitely be using this product and supplier in future. (epsom stylus sx425w)

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND SERVICE, 29 Sep 2011
I would highly recommend this prouct as being AFFORDABLE, GOOD QUALITY and the Company that supplied them provided the QUICKEST DELIVERY and they were WELL PACKED. When I ordered this product I was wary of using a compatible product, but these cartridges are working as well as the genuine Epson product..... at a fraction of the price. MANY THANKS I WILL BE RETURNING.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service, value for money, 28 Sep 2011
I was very pleased with the speed with which these arrived. Even knowing that things are cheaper online, I was very pleased with the low price. I'm glad I bought from a seller I could trust to provide good cartridges.

4.0 out of 5 stars epson compatible sx425w, 29 Sep 2011
ordering was easy delivery was made the day after notification of despatch.
Not the cheapest but the only supplier offering extra blacks with the multipack.

1.0 out of 5 stars ink cartridges, 29 Mar 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!, 24 Jan 2012
I bought these after my introductory Epson cartridge packed in after about 25 pages. Appalled at the cost of a replacement, I went for these at a quarter the cost. When they didn't slot in immediately I thought 'oh God' but if you take out the one next to it, then reinsert they fit in just fine and work a dream. Money saved, hurray!!

1.0 out of 5 stars not completely compatible, 3 April 2012
Don't be fooled by the name or the price, these are not compatible with all the printers they say they are. I have a SX130 and the ink did not work in it at all. Even though it says in the name that it will work in my printer, on the actual box it doesn't mention it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ink that makes its mark., 5 Oct 2011
These inks are working totaly fine straight from delivery and are continuing to do. So what can one say about ink but that these are satisfactorily printing away.