on 28 January 2014
Have bought these before as a result of the bulbs lasting longer than alternatives brands that i have purchased in the past. They work well especially in my study where there is a lot of spot lighting.
on 22 May 2014
Have waited some time before leaving review as some previous so called bargains didn't last. These however are performing well and would definitely buy again. Very nice bright clear light.
on 27 March 2014
A great buy and good value for money. Would recommend for spares and were certainly better quality and life than the original B&Q ones which came with the light fitting.
on 19 April 2013
Really good light bulbs , i have been looking for a decent priced low energy gu 10 for ages . I would recommend and great value for money
on 4 April 2013
Used as a replacement for an existing 50W bulb and cant tell the difference between that and the other 50W bulbs in the room
on 17 April 2013
Excellent value. Just what I was looking for very pleased and would definitely purchase again hopefully these will last me
on 19 November 2013
Just as bright, as far as I can tell (and more importantly, as far as my mother can tell) as the 50W. Well pleased
on 30 June 2013
lights my kitchen up at a vastly cheaper price, so fitted in bathroom as well. so far looks ok
jimi g kendal
on 30 November 2013
A good product. I would have liked them to be a bit brighter, not quite 50w but still very good for the price.
on 25 February 2013
Good product and I can't tell any difference in the amount of light they give off. I'll definetly use again.