on 23 June 2012
This light arrived in great condition, a very compact package since it folds in half. Instead of using as a ceiling light, I used it as a wall light to hang above my picture wall, this light is so bright it lit the whole wall, when in the dark, this light lights up half of my office room, it reflects nicely on the picture wall and on the couch under the picture frames, so it can easily go for a reading light, love it! The only downside is that it heats a lot after operating for about 15-20 mins you cannot even touch the spots to adjust their projection area! Otherwise again, love it!
on 10 October 2013
Speedy delivery, perfect for my kitchen. The bulbs proved a little tricky to put in place but once inserted looks good and is well made.
on 21 June 2013
THE BEST EVER Kitchen light I just love it and move it anyway I want. Thank you so much great quality
on 29 October 2014
Easy to fit - but getting the bulbs in was a nightmare! My daughter and I tried in vain to get them in............. eventually my husband got them by using a little black sucker thing from the previous light fitting. The bulbs were top range. Now the family is under strict instructions to turn the lights off - as we can't face replacing them.
on 8 June 2013
These are for our boys bedroom. They move easily. Seemed easy to install ( husband didn't swear doing this DIY job!)
They do get very hot when lights on but that won't matter unless they are reachable by bunk beds, like ours are! My 10 yr old is sensible enough not to touch them.... We think! Look great. We are happy. He's happy.
on 19 March 2014
I bought this light due to changing the kitchen to LEDs. I was left with 20 halogen bulbs... so when i saw this is solved my stock of lights. Easy to install, instructions were straightforward even for me. Sturdy build as well.
on 19 June 2013
Why I set the 5 star light they have come up to my expectations.

I have a modern house; and they look just part of it.

I would recommend these lights to my friends.

Thank You.
on 17 January 2016
Light is ok but the bulbs are always very difficult to change as the is not enough space to get fingers on the bulb and the sucker type aid to remove bulbs is non effective
on 26 November 2015
THESE LOOK GREAT IN OUR NEW KITCHEN. Tucked away in a corner and adjusted to suit our needs they're just what the doctor ordered! Good quality! Well worth the money.
on 21 January 2015
Very pleased with this item. I needed it to supplement my kitchen lights which it does very well. It is a well made product and looks good now it is installed.