Size: 32GB|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on 13 August 2014
The jury is still out on this card for me, which is in no way a reflection on the product quality or brand. My trouble is that a lot of devices either do not recognise SDXC cards at all (my car being a prime example) or devices that recognise SDHC can only see 32Gb of the storage space on this card, hence defeating the point of spending more for 64Gb.

I will probably research a little more in future but the card is undoutedly quick and reliable but be careful what will read it.
on 16 June 2014
Bought this for my DSLR camera that has a HD video record facility a month ago: it writes and reads without jitter or pausing, which is what you would expect from a class 10 card. It was very good value from the supplier and arrived on time as predicted in good packaging.

A word of advice: some (older) card readers and cameras can't read cards of this capacity so you may have to check your camera / device before purchase.

Nice :)

...six months on and still in use. 8)
on 6 August 2015
SD works fine but is just not good enough for continuous video shooting on my DSLR. It's write speed is actually 20mb/s (I needed at least 60, preferably 80). Not the sellers fault, it's just one of those unclear things you learn by wasting your money (filming is an expensive hobby). Here are a couple results from a speed test I did with some software:

SD a
Write: 19.7 MB/s
Read: 32.6 MB/s

SD b
Write: 20.3 MB/s
Read: 33.9 MB/s
on 10 April 2016
I occasionally get hiccups with this memory card when recording HD video on my DSLR, which I wouldn't have expected from a card of this supposed speed. It works in the end, but is quite annoying to have to start and stop recording a few different times per take. I'd recommend spending a little extra on a better quality card with a slightly higher speed if you are looking to use it for HD video recording.

Works fine in the end though!
on 20 January 2015
I tested this card with H2testw - like I do with all SD cards I buy - for it's actual write speed, as there are a lot of fakes on the market that just don't do the 'class' or writing required for high def work like HD video capture.
This has the lowest speed rating of all my 'class 10' cards - and approximately half the speed of another I bought of EBAY for a lot less !
So buyer beware.
I won't be using it in my video camera.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 May 2014
As others have commented this is slower than you would expect.
A very unscientific test in my D7100 (holding the shutter release down and assessing the frame rate after the buffer was full) suggests this is slower than the Samsung 30Mb/s I was using previously.
Maybe it's fine in other respects but write speed was my priority so that's all I tested.
Don't waste your money, there's better stuff out there.
on 28 March 2014
I use this for my Nikon D5100 camera!! I've had no issues!!
I now have 2 and will be ordering another!!
on 22 March 2014
These Integral cards are the best I have ever bought. Other cards can have a tendency to split apart, bits come off in my cameras and the cards stop working. I have never had these problems with the Integral UltimaPro cards. They have also been totally reliable from a data point of view and therefore I can highly recommend them. I've been using them for a couple of years now with no problems.
on 23 May 2014
Excellent card which was purchased to be used in my Canon EOS 1100D with camera set to 12m it will store over 10,000 images. This is a SDXC version and should only be use with equipment marked up as XC compatible otherwise you may have issues with it not recognising the card or trying to format the card in the wrong format which should not be done as this card is formatted in exFAT format.
on 1 May 2014
I bought this and used it my 70d for a few weeks but then it corrupted and although the photos were fine on the LCD they wouldn't work in lightroom or photoshop. All the files were corrupted I tried different machines and different versions of the software and it was always corrupted. I think they may be fake. I have gone back to San Disk Extreme Pro they are much better and more reliable.