5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed for my Camera..!
I bought 2 of these cards and have used them heavily for a couple of weeks now without a single glitch so far.. in my computer I use them with a USB3.0 adapter on a USB3.0 port for greater transfer and read speed, and they work a marble..! very reliable, big enough for my needs, and definitely fast..!

It is now Feb 2014 and these cards are still going strong...
Published 19 months ago by E. LEONMORA

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent card, but check out competition
Published 15 months ago by Flaco

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed for my Camera..!, 24 Dec. 2013
E. LEONMORA (London, UK) - See all my reviews

It is now Feb 2014 and these cards are still going strong with transfer speeds of up to 43.7MB/s via USB 3.0 adapter and into SSD hard drive and ongoing heavy usage. highly recommend these cards..!!

Can't fault these cards so I must give them 5 well deserved stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Integral Ultima card purchase, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Integral UltimaPro 32GB Class 10 SDHC Memory Card (Accessory)
I find these cards represent good value and are fast. Ideal for use in high end cameras or gadgets without breaking the bank. This one was for my wife's camera. Last one, a16G class 10 (but lower speed) was for my camcorder. I suppose that only high end still cameras really need Class 10 (and only if you want fast consecutive shots or fast transfer to pc) but then the price difference between these and Class 4 is not that great so why compromise.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent card, but check out competition, 11 April 2014
Flaco "flacolito" (Maidstone, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I recently purchased some SDHC cards (all 32GB, Class 10, UHS-1) from Amazon and opted to go for different brands rather than put all my eggs in one basket. Having read various posts about counterfeit/hacked cards on the market, I've decided to start testing any new cards I get before using them in my camera. To do that, I use H2testw (vers. 1.4) available directly from http://www.heise.de/download/h2testw.html

My test set up is an Integral USB 3.0 Super Speed Card Reader, connected via an Inateck 4-port USB 3.0 hub to my PC on a USB port. The system motherboard is a P8H61-M LE/USB3 with an Intel H61 chipset. My system is on the slow side, there are faster card readers out there and connecting via the USB hub is not optimal either, so the card speed figures have to be considered in light of that. In short, the cards are some degree faster than my tests can show, but in practical terms results are also going to vary widely depending on which equipment you use them for.

The H2testw app fills the cards with a series of identical files approximately 1GB in size during which the write speed of the card is measured, and then verifies the file integrity during which the read speed is gauged. All of the cards filled without problem and the results are below (MB = Megabytes): -

Transcend ‘Ultimate 600x’ (£16-17)
Available space on card 29.9GB
Write: 23.9 MB/s, 21mins 22secs
Read: 77.3 MB/s, 6 mins 35 secs
Note: only SDHC card I have ever bought which does not come with its own little storage case.
Access to Transcend ‘RecoveRx’ image retrieval software download.

Integral ‘UltimaPro’ (£16)
Available space on card 29.5GB
Write: 17.9 MB/s, 28mins 9secs
Read: 77.4 MB/s, 6mins 30secs

Integral ‘UltimaPro X’ (£31-32)
Available space on card 29.6GB
Write: 36.4 MB/s, 13mins 55secs
Read: 77.9 MB/s, 6mins 30secs

Lexar ‘Pro 400x’ (£20-21)
Available space on card 29.8GB
Write: 27.9 MB/s, 18mins 13secs
Read: 64.1 MB/s, 7mins 56secs
Access to Lexar ‘Image Rescue 4’ software download with password provided in packaging.

Note: in a test I read elsewhere (UK Hardware), the Lexar Pro 400x cards were just as fast at 5MB and 10GB file writing and reading as their Pro 600x versions. Given the price difference between the two, the choice should be obvious but it would be interesting to see if 600x version users have any further info to offer on both cards.

All the above cards easily met or exceeded their 'guaranteed' Class 10 and provide the expected capacity, so I am happy that I have not fallen foul of fake/counterfeit items. In comparing them, I am more interested in the write speeds personally, and looking at the results it seems that price differences between them are pretty much based on that factor. The Transcend comes out best in terms of £-write speed ratio with the Lexar coming close behind it. It's difficult not to view the Transcend as the obvious bargain but everyone has their own preferences for brands. In my case I've always been quite keen on the performance and reliability of Micron products (Lexar, Crucial) so I'm happy to pay the extra and I ordered two of the Lexar 400x cards. On my set up the Integral UltimaPro fared worst on write speeds, but showed strong read speed figures, so judge it according to your own needs. In terms of value, the Transcend offers more bang-for-bucks, though.

If I find the time I'd be interested to run more tests with specific focus on how the cards actually perform in my Lumix G6. Any comments or pointers greatly welcome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 17 Feb. 2014
Card works well and has a fast speed. Lots of room for photos on my Canon SLR. Delivery took a few days (as described). I've only ever used Sandisk branded memory cards so was a bit apprehensive about buying this at first but I'm very happy with my purchase. Would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 April 2014
Great, does the job working in my Nikon D3200 even on burst mode in raw format. No problems as I can see yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems, 11 Feb. 2014
I've gone on several shoots already with this particular card. I have no problems with it thus far, definitely not a bad purchase.

Oh, and it's purple. So there's that.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECTLY GOOD IN A NIKON D800, 12 Mar. 2014
Some couch potato sorts on the net will warn you against using anything other than over priced 'well known' brand SD/CF cards in high end DSLR cameras, and there are horror stories of failed cards to put photographers off....

However.... I have been into the digital era since it began and have used pretty much every Nikon digital camera that has been made, and decided several years ago to give the lesser known cards a try out. After thousands of photographs on hundreds of shoots in different locations around the world, I came to realize that some of the cheaper cards are actually pretty good and very safe and reliable, perhaps at the sacrifice of a little speed.

These Integral Ultima Pro SDHC I cards are excellent in my D800, have not let me down, nor slowed me in any way, and I would certainly buy them again and recommend them to fellow photographers. I shoot Raw 14 Bit 71mb NEF files, and get around 400 frames to each 32GB card. That's about 4 or 5 frames less per card than a faster Sandisc card, which costs many ponds more.

I don't see the use of cheaper cards as a problem because I can always back up a shoot with a 32GB CF card so if a card fails, I have not lost everything, something that many of us do as a matter of routine, and as stated, the Integral Ultima Pro's have never let me down. A great product and the money I save on not buying expensive main brand cards allows me to buy more lenses.... works for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 30 Dec. 2013
It was exactly what I expected. I ordered this because I was having issues with my video recordings in canon 600D. And it works..

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for use with Raspberry Pi, 7 Nov. 2013
Bought this card for use with my Raspberry Pi.
So far in use for 1 month no problems.
Card arrived well packaged.
Speed on linux is below and exceeds
Class 10 card specification.

pi@raspbmc:~$ sudo hdparm -tT /dev/mmcblk0

/dev/mmcblk0:
Timing cached reads: 190 MB in 2.02 seconds = 94.26 MB/sec
Timing buffered disk reads: 68 MB in 3.08 seconds = 22.08 MB/sec

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 26 Feb. 2014
Recently purchased a Panasonic X920 video camera and this card works perfectly with it with plenty of storage even when recording upto the maximum 1080p/50 setting. Please note though that moving from a video camera with built in hard drive, if recording constantly once 4GB has been used up this is saved as a file and then another file starts, this means you have to stitch the two files together when editing resulting in a slight millisecond gap in sound - so when I record an Operatics show and it runs for an hour each side I actually end up with 2 files for the first half and 2 files for the second half! This is no fault of the card though, just the format, so award 5 Stars as amazing product and swift delivery! I think they even threw in a small cleaning cloth for free, so a bonus!