5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly funny!, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Christmas Countdown (MP3 Download)
I heard this on the car radio and the tears were rolling down my cheeks as I couldn't stop laughing. Fortunately it was early morning so there wasn't much traffic around, but it really should have come with a warning, "Don't listen to this for the first time while driving". I had to have it! It has been the highlight of Christmas and I will never be able to listen to the 'normal' version of 12 days of Christmas again without hearing this. I know it will keep me laughing through the miserable winter months, and I would recommend this to anyone, especially if you get the 'winter blues'.

5.0 out of 5 stars ninski, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Christmas Countdown (MP3 Download)
This is a brilliantly amusing record. I had tears down my face as I was laughing so much when I first heard it. I was delighted to be able to download it on Amazon. It's really made Christmas for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great laugh, 9 Jan 2013
This review is from: Christmas Countdown (MP3 Download)
Out walking when this song came onto the radio and found myself laughing outline so had to get the song!

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 3 Feb 2012
This review is from: Christmas Countdown (MP3 Download)
I heard this recording at a relatives house just before Christmas. I had never heard it before. It is very funny and a different take on the Twelve Days of Christmas. We have enjoyed listening to it.

Christmas Countdown