Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

Format: DVD|Change

on 9 December 2012
If you've never watched community you should, the first series took a while to get going & the first 8-9 episodes were watch-able but not great. Since then it just gets better & better it's genuinely hilarious I don't use that word lightly. My boyfriend & I LOVE this show, we often have to pause the DVD because we're laughing SO hard we miss the next part. I really, really, really recommend Community. It's hilarious, original, well written, well acted and genuinely great.
on 18 October 2012
i bought season 1 on kind of a hunch. i was told it was hilarious and the best comedy in ages. while sketchy in some parts, it had some really laugh out loud moments. so i bought season 2 to see how the show progressed, and tbh, it progressed a lot. there was a lot more humour, the characters had developed their own moments to laugh to, and the overall plot of episodes has improved. the introduction of Chang into a more perminant member of 'the group' leads him to develop his character more and ultimately become a highlight, even Chevy Chase shines through as he has some fantastic moments compared to his rather dull moments in season 1.

personal highlight episodes for me would be the Pulp Fiction episode, the zombie episode and the double Paintball episodes, but all round this season was fantastic. i hope that season 3 is released sooner rather than later.
on 12 February 2016
Funny, inventive, likeable...but that's enough about me.

One of the best sitcoms of the last decade, Community is a tremendous ensemble piece, with memorable characters, real wit, and huge ambition.

Go seek it out.
on 22 March 2014
Community is very underrated in the UK, but it is a great little show - very funny with a lot of heart. The group and the characters are fully formed in this season and so their hijinks are more wacky but still generally grounded.

Season 2 contains some of the show's best episodes including the 'stop motion' Christmas episode, the first Dungeons and Dragons episode and the 2nd Paintball two parter.

The special features on this DVD are great with deleted scenes and outtakes on each of the 4 disks. There is also episode commentary for every episode so it is well worth the purchase
on 26 November 2011
"Community" is the funniest series I've watched in years; hopefully we might get a Region 2 release before the summer!
on 31 July 2013
This comedy series is absolutely flawless. It has found my funny bone, it tickles my fancy, it presses all my buttons. I cannot understand why 'Community' is not a worldwide smash-hit phenomenon. What is wrong with all you people out there? Why isn't the world and its dog raving about this televisual masterpiece?

If ever I feel down or depressed, this stuff just picks me right up. I am a simple man with very simple needs. Give me a pig's bladder on a stick and I am happy.
on 15 April 2013
I'm new to Community, after seeing the 'Ha, gayyyy!!!' meme with señor Chang (Ken Jeong, The Hangover) I decided to check it out. It's a brilliant satire of typical American sitcoms and other trash tv shows. Similar to 'Freaks and Geeks' being set at college and with all the film references and tributes of 'Spaced', it was so fantastic that I decided to buy the first 2 seasons immediately after watching. The dvd's are full of extras, I can't wait for them to arrive!!!!!!
on 26 September 2012
A really well-crafted, laugh-out-loud sitcom that is as much about TV and film conventions as it is anything else. In that way I'd compare it to that other great show that plays on pop culture tropes, 'Spaced'. Very different (and very American, obviously) but equally brilliantly written. Donald Glover (AKA Childish Gambino) is fantastic, as is the rest of the cast. Highly recommended.

Now bring out Season 3 in the UK please!
on 15 March 2013
Community is the one thing that can pick me out of a depressive slump (aside from medications and a good session with a counselor), no matter the episode. Whether it's a peaceful one that leaves you feeling warm and fuzzy, or a hilarious half hour of pure laughter, this show will always leave you feeling good. Even the episodes that aren't that great, are still pretty awesome, definitely one of the best programmes of recent years.
on 20 February 2013
Community quickly became my favourite show (yes, even before others like Friends etc...)
Season 2 just as good as season 1.

Hopefully they will release a Region/Zone 2 DVD for season 3.

DVD box was delivered in just a plastic wrap which sucks compared to carton enveloppes of Amazon because some plastics parts of the box set were broken. But the DVD's were not scrached luckily :-)