on 26 July 2013
Works fine charging an iPad2, Samsung S4, HTC One X and Iphone 5 at the same time.

Does the job of 4 separate chargers for the same price as the rrp of a single official one.
on 25 December 2013
I bought TWO of these LINDY 4-WAY USB CHARGERS and even with only one device plugged in they both stopped charging and made a horrible "burning electrics" smell after 2-3 hours plugged in.

All my other chargers work fine. DON'T BUY THIS CR*P - I'm pretty sure you'll regret it within a few hours!
on 7 April 2016
Different to the experiences of some, I love this. I now have 3 of these. It doesn't get crazy-hot, just warm as you would expect. I've used it extensively at home and in Europe and U.S. with adapters. Solid USB connectors can take plugging and unplugging without getting loose. Have recommended this to others and they are all equivalently pleased. This is of course a mass-produced product so there will be mistakes - for those whose products failed I would propose they request a replacement before lambasting the whole product.
on 1 January 2014
This is a disappointing product. It stopped working after one charge and now does not charge even one phone. Total waste of money.
on 18 December 2013
I've had three of three of these devices now despite having bought the first with a little trepidation. However I have used reasonably extensively to charge iPads, iPhones, Blackberrys etc often simultaneously and so far have not had any issues after six months of use.
Build quality a little cheap but adequate and that can't really be faulted given the price.
on 6 February 2015
Was so good got one for the wife too. Everyone asks where I got it. Until all sockets in houses change to USB Compatible it's the next best thing. Works just as well abroad with usual adapters.
on 27 September 2013
I cant charge any thing with this charger, looks like the charger you send to me is already broken.and now i have to buy another charger for my iphone and ipad. Not happy at all
on 17 March 2013
I simple can't recommend this product highly enough, it's a great way to charge devices but won't offer enough wattage for very high power smartphones and other devices as the spread current only goes so far. It will easily charge 95% of devices however.