5.0 out of 5 stars Great
I really like that it feels like real leather and is floral inside. It is also very practical and everything is accessible. It also has a pocket which I use a lot and as well as looking stylish it also protects my kindle fire. Therefore I think it is great especially for the price.
Published 15 months ago by Katherine

2.0 out of 5 stars Style over Substance
This is a lovely looking case, lovely pink faux leather Cath Kidston style fabric inside and a handy little pocket inside
Why only two stars then?
Well its a case of Fur Coat and No Knickers
Published 6 months ago by J. Parry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Amazon Kindle Fire 7", LCD Display (not Fire HD) Tablet PU Leather Folio Case / Cover / Pouch / Holster - Black with Floral Interior

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 13 Mar 2013
Mrs. Susan J. Meckler (Isle of Wight) - See all my reviews
Looks far more expensive than it is. Practical and attractive. Has been admired by many people. Would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, shame about the 'leather' label, 11 Mar 2013
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Looks fabulous and fits neatly and compactly. My only complaint is that stating the word 'Leather' in the description is, at best, misleading or, at worst, a trade description infringement. It is not made of leather and the nearest it's been to an animal hide is in it's dreams.

2.0 out of 5 stars Style over Substance, 23 Sep 2013
J. Parry "Chivers" (Leeds) - See all my reviews
Why only two stars then?
Well its a case of Fur Coat and No Knickers
It cuts the screen off a tiny bit especially at the top, not enough to make it unusable but enough to annoy, there is a huge design flaw in that when you use it in portrait mode either the pocket is upside down or the popper fastens at the back, again highly annoying. At first I thought it was a fault in the construction of my case but they are all the same! See picture above
Lastly my Kindle just doesnt feel safe as the faux leather is already begining to stretch!
I bought the marware case for my husbands Kindle it may ne charcoal instead of lovely pink but its fit for purpose and cheaper!

4.0 out of 5 stars A smart looking cover for the woman with a kindle fire, 21 Mar 2013
A smart looking cover. The inside ' pocket ' is ideal for keeping the cleaning cloth in when reading. I would have given it 5 stars if it had not been for one thing.....If I want to drag down the screen to sync I have to live up the top borderof the cover as it is a fraction too deep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic case, 6 Mar 2013
Ms. H. Buckmaster (Chelmsford, Essex) - See all my reviews
Really cute case, love the vinatge floral pattern inside the case. Keeps my kindle safe when not in use. Would definitely recommend this product for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars black but girly, 15 Jan 2013
Bought this to protect my CNM Touchpad7 android tablet and it fits like a glove. So happy with it. I did make sure I got the specs of the Kindle this case is made for and compared them to the measurements of my tablet and I would suggest others do the same to avoid disappointment. I love that the case is black on the outside and looks business like then when you open it up it is all flowers and pretty. Super case bought from a fab seller :O)

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading description and inflated pre Christmas price, 9 Jan 2014
I ordered a red 'leather' folio case / cover as a Christmas present for my 87 year old Mum. It looked nice on the presenting picture, When it arrived it was a cheap looking plastic cover (with a strong smell of plastic). As I travelled to my Mum the day after receiving it, there was no time for an exchange. Mum had a lovely leather case for her previous Kindle, so I assumed that this was going to be similar. Also, I paid 19.99 for it, thinking that for this price it would be something really nice.
When I gave it to my Mum she was also quite disappointed with the cheap looking Plastic cover.
I also noted that this cover is now reduced to 12.99 which proves that the price was drastically inflated pre Christmas. All in all very disappointing - especially as we are longstanding and frequent customers of Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 13 April 2013
Lovely red cover for my kindle fire, just what I was looking for & at a fraction of the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB!!!, 8 April 2013
Fuss free service! Case is excellent, just what I was looking for. Very nice fit for kindle fire and protects all areas well. Excellent delivery and service, thanks!

ARRAY(0xabcc26f0)