Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

on 2 December 2013
Much better quality than you'd expect given the low price. It's not going to save your vita if you sling it into a backpack full of bricks or anything, but other than that does a decent job of protecting it on the go.
on 21 January 2014
Although it's only a pouch it's quite thick and I have trust in this to protect my Vita if I dropped it, not as much as a true case, but a little protection. Can't grumble at under £2.50 though. Very good.
on 8 December 2013
Not bad quality at all. I would have given it 5 stars but the colour is more greenish than blue like in the picture.
on 11 May 2014
WONDERFUL l love it it keeps my PS vita safe and it was very cheap. I would recommend to keep your PS vita safe.
on 25 April 2014
brilliant bit of kit for brilliant price tough fabric with 1 cushioned side . i have seen these in shops for £15
on 25 August 2015
Such great value for keeping vita in. Great to know that it is safe and sound and not going to get scratched.
on 2 March 2014
I was concerned this bag may not offer enough protection for my Vita but it's really nice quality and thick.
on 21 July 2014
I grabbed this for my Slim Vita and it fits it nicely. Decent for the price with plenty of protection.
on 26 July 2014
A lovely case with a cleaner pad which u can attach to the ps vita. Great product great price
on 18 April 2015
Apart from it being dusty outside the packaging everything else is perfect and practical.

See one answered question