4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read
I thoughly enjoyed this book. It's part of a series so needs to be read in order, the first in the series is Chosen. I'm currently on book 6 Adept and haven't been able to put any of them down. As fast as I finish one I download the next. A really gripping read.
Published 19 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars a little disappointing
I was disappointed with the way this book flowed. It was quite disjointed and took some time for parts of it to make sense. Despite this the story was definitely more exciting than book 1 and I intend to purchase and read book 3 as it was a cliff hanger ending.
Published 2 months ago by Kate

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, 24 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars She's done it again, 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: Myth (Guardians of the Word Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Like I said in a previous review these books would give Lord of the rings, game of thrones and others a run for its money, I would love to see this brought to the big screen. Amazing read.

3.0 out of 5 stars a little disappointing, 2 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read!, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: Myth (Guardians of the Word Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Wow, I loved this second book of the series just as I did the first.

The story continues, following what happens the telepathic twins, Dynan and Dain, as well as a full cast of characters both good and bad.

In this episode there is more fighting, battles against others in the name of power and evil. We see how easily it is to become corrupt and how choices of individuals affect the outcome of not only their lives but also others.

I won't give spoilers but will say that I love the way the characters develop, how more of the Cobalt System is explained, its history and that of its forebears and how future survival depends on the brothers.

Highly recommended - I'm already reading the next installment - Telepath - excellent so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy if you dont like involving books!, 5 Aug 2013
L. Price - See all my reviews
This review is from: Myth (Guardians of the Word Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Do not consider buying any book in this series if you dont deal well with Stress!
Brilliant! Outstanding!
Never been so involved in a series!
Dont buy one book, believe me you will want them all! I got so involved that I couldnt get through them fast enough, better than a real blockbuster film for tension and suspense!

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 to 4 back to back, 26 April 2013
I'm not going to talk about the individual plots, I really enjoyed these and out of over 400 books on my kindle read the first 4 back to back. I have the rest on my wish list but will have to wait for more funds to read the rest of the tail (if I can wait)

5.0 out of 5 stars Majestic, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Myth (Guardians of the Word Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I thought the first book was good but they grow in illusion and mystery. What is real and what is false. Who is safe and who is not?

Myth (Guardians of the Word Book 2)
1.84