4.0 out of 5 stars Classic, and for a good reason!
Published on 23 Jun 2011 by Daniel

3.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe
Published 13 months ago by Mark Abercrombie

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic, and for a good reason!, 23 Jun 2011
It's no wonder that these shoes have been around for so long, they are classic! These shoes are very supportive and they look excellent, too. I was worried when I first wore them because they hurt my heels, but I found a solution. Instead of lacing them all the way to the top, leave the top holes free. They no longer hurt and they are so comfortable! I can't recommend these enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 21 Nov 2009
M. Eves (UK) - See all my reviews
Fantastic old skool skate shoes, I went for the black shoe with a white stripe down the side and I think they look great. They are very well made and perfect if you are not so keen on the fat tongues on other skate shoes. Very comfortable to wear and I have had mine for ages and they are still in great condition - so hard wearing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, 9 Oct 2013
Vans make great shoes. However, over the years, and I've been wearing Vans for 12 years or more, the quality and attention to design has become more mass market than specialist. My first pair were supremely comfortable and even my podiatrist was pleasantly surprised with the support they gave my feet. Unfortunately I can't say the same for the latest offerings from Vans. Although comfortable and light with good grip, they just don't seem as supportive or with enough cushioning to the sole to rave about them the way I used to. I'm glad I bought them. They look good and I expect after a few weeks they'll bed in to my feet and feel more comfortable. Overall a good buy. But I expect that from Vans. One slight niggle. The tongue on the left shoe (and curiously, the tongue on the right shoe of my other pair) seem to work their way to the side of my foot after a couple hours. No big deal. It's just annoying.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Vans., 19 Jan 2013
They skate well , the last longer than one ollie unlike other vans . They also look amazing and are very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, fast delivery., 17 Oct 2013
MUCH cheaper than on the high street and looks the same! Good product, real brand! Vans have always been a good causal trainer.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Now Collect Vans Thanks To These!, 6 Feb 2010
Ms. L. J. Braisby "leigh" (Doncaster, South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I first fell in love with these Trainers when I saw all my favourite Hardcore Punk Bands seemed to be wearing them, so I ditched my Converse (not completely!) and bought these Vans, I got the Black ones with the White stripe.
I absolutely love them! They're comfortable, they look fantastic and they're even great in bad weather! These Trainers have made me an avid Vans Trainers collecter, I love all the different colours they come in and can't wait to get some Purple ones!
The only downside to these bad-boys is that when I first got then, I really had to pan them in pretty quick because as new Shoes they really hurt my Feet, after that though it's all plain-sailin'!! Get some!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kicks at a great price!, 16 Mar 2010
Andre Filipe "Eglorian" (Reading, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought the classic Old Skool black with white stripe and have to say I love them. I have been in love with Vans shoes since my childhood, and getting these was something long overdue.

They are comfy to wear, even at the beginning. Although the break-in process might sometimes differ from person to person, these normally take 1/2 weeks to get adjusted to your feet.

I use these as casual wear, I haven't skated in 4 years, but they make me want to pick up my board again.

All in all, a great purchase if you're into the old school looking kicks.

5.0 out of 5 stars confortable, 29 Mar 2010
after a week you don't even notice you have a pair of these in your feet!

it's my 3rd pair

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for high quality, 4 July 2014
Great price for high quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Quality, 29 Jun 2014
Brilliant quality! Bought these for my boyfriend. He loves them. Fit well. Were well packaged - in perfect condition!

Vans Old Skool Trainers - Navy