5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite green tea..
Published 13 months ago by GravityWorks

3.0 out of 5 stars Arrived very promptly. Not as "different" as I'd hoped.
I should make it clear that I'm not a green tea expert, but I was looking for a green tea which matched what you often get in restaurants. Tea-bag versions seem a little more bitter. I must admit I was disappointed in this - probably too high expectations, but then it's not cheap (18p per bag). So I tried the Clearspring alongside Twinings Green teabags (just over 4p...
Published 21 months ago by Peter Beuttell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite green tea.., 18 April 2014
This review is from: Clearspring Organic Japanese Sencha Green 20 Teabags (Pack of 3, Total 60 Teabags) (Grocery)
These green teas bags are beautifully presented being foil sealed inside a classy looking/feeling cardboard box. The tea bags themselves are made of a silky/mesh type fabric with a cord and tab attached for one cup usage. Water needs to be just short of boiling to avoid burning the tea.. then the flavour is sublime.! With a slightly drier taste than other green teas that I've tried I find this the perfect way to start the day (beaten only by a double espresso in terms of pick-me-up capability..).

Time & time again I try other brands then return to this one for the best cup of green tea I can possibly make. That's a recommendation..

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a delicious herbal green tea, 10 Jan. 2015
I love this tea. As other people have said there are a lot of herbal green teas that don't taste good. However, having found this product I won't buy another brand. It's refreshing, natural & light. Depending how you like your tea, I tend to boil the kettle and let the water sit for 5 - 7 minutes than pour the very slightly cooled boiling water over the tea bag. Then I leave the bag for in for roughly 30 secs while sturring the bag, then I take it out and put it on a saucer to reuse. You can get 2 good cups from 1 tea bag or 3 average cups. However, this is because I don't like my green tea very strong. Besides, as the tea is a little on the pricey side the box will last longer. 😄

I also must add, I really like what the tea is cased in, it's a mesh that looks quite elegant, it's soft and silk like.

My only concern now, is it cannot be bought in packs of 3 anymore; for me it'll be hard to part with £20plus for tea, no matter how nice it is. (But I will.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth and tasty green tea, 9 Jun. 2013
Theodora (New York USA) - See all my reviews
Not a big fan of green tea till i've tasted this one!!
Smooth and elegant in flavor, is now one of staples through the day!

Fast delivery from vendor too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Favourite Green Tea, 24 Oct. 2013
Paul "wong" (United kingdom) - See all my reviews
One of my top favourite green tea.
one large cup with one teabag, wait about 5 or even 10 minutes, the taste is natural good. loved it so much :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product even if rather expensive, 17 Jan. 2013
Great product really it's a fantastic hot drink but difficult to find, pity because that makes it very expensive and suppliers take advantage

5.0 out of 5 stars Lush!, 12 Mar. 2013
If you are going to enjoy green tea and benefit from it, choose a good quality one. I think this is a quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars green tea, 6 April 2013
a good clean tasting tea, enjoy it at anytime of day or evening
also i feel a lot better for drinking it

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and refreshing, 14 Mar. 2014
J. Bott "Highland Jan" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I love this tea, it's not as bitter as some of the other sencha brands. It is light and refreshing and the bags themselves are silky, so no danger of them splitting. It is more expensive than some others, so I alternate these with Twinings green tea with apple & pear, which is also a nice light flavour without being too bitter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than the normal supermarket green tea!, 9 Jan. 2013
Definitely recommend. It doesn't have the harsh aftertaste of the normal supermarket green tea in the UK. Expensive but I think the potential health benefits outweigh this cost if the drink is easier to drink than the cheaper products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 4 April 2014
Having travelled to Japan many times I find there is nothing better than a cup of Senchai green tea in the afternoon. I used to buy it at Sainsburys but they don't seem to stock it any more and the service online from this distributor is first class.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›