5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Brilliant mic, all I wanted was a high quality mic that would allow me to record good qaulity audio for my youtube videos and live streams and this does the job brilliantly
Published 13 months ago by Nathan Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but clips high notes
The Snowball iCE is a fantastic microphone for spoken word and vocals and offers good quality and reasonably flat spectrum recording. For vocals it might need some software equalisation to bring back warmth into the vocal. My main concern is if you have a big voice (operatic etc.) then it tends to clip badly on high notes. The model up has a 10db pad to reduce the...
Published 2 months ago by T. Kerby

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Mar 2013
This review is from: Blue Microphone Snowball iCE USB Cardioid Microphone with Adjustable Mic Stand (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good!, 16 April 2012
Just got my Snowball ice today, The only diffrence between this and the normal snowball is the no option for the omni-direction, But as i'll be recording solo which is Cardiod i wont need the other feature also good for voice overs ext, Also very good for recording instruments. Really easy to set up and use. The Sound is incredible it's HD and just supperb has a nice rich tone also note it's a condensor mic too if your not bothered about the other features which a Snowball has and your going to be recording only ever one person this is a great purchase and your saving your self $50 :)

I'd recommed buying a pop filter which are really cheap and help enhance your recording by removing Popping and harsh sounds. Also to keep your Mic's Diaphragm clean from plosives

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mic, 5 Star Quality., 22 Mar 2012
This microphone is easy to unbox, and the minute I plugged it in, it was working. My friend noticed the sound difference immediately, saying how good it was.
I recorded a few seconds to hear it for myself, and I must say, it's great.
I'm giving this a 5 Star review. It's worth the money, and i'd say it could be better than some of the other HD microphones which are worth much more. If you're looking for a microphone under 100, this is a great one to consider.

4.0 out of 5 stars Snowball ice, 11 Sep 2012
Great mic, excelent sound in HD. works great with all recording programs since camtasia to audacity and others. Recomend this mic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Youtube Commentator, 4 Jan 2013
The Blue Snowball ICE Is A Nice Piece of kit - I got it for 45 so im even happy.

however PLEASE TAKE CARE WHEN INSERTING USB INTO THE MICROPHONE ITS SELF, Failure to do so in a careful way WILL dammage the 4 pins on the inside, ive broken them 2 times now and fixed them with a pair of twezers, So take care.

-JACKxELITE
[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Professional, Pristine Podcasting, 8 Sep 2013
Step 1: Plug it into yo computer.
Step 2: Record an intellectual, family-friendly podcast.
Step 3: Enjoy lovely jubbly quality from this awesome product.
Step 4: Go to a restaurant for your birthday treat. It'll be great. (optional)

5.0 out of 5 stars this has made me very happy :), 15 Jan 2014
I train people on marketing and have started using audio files and pod casts of useful marketing guides and tips and this microphone has imroved my presentation 1000% I am so please with it.
I would recommend this product very highly, I cannot believe it can get better than this...

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent and well made product., 15 May 2012
After reading the mixed reviews I was in two minds about buying this product, I can confirm now I have received it that the product is exactly as described on the Amazon page (maybe there were some errors on the page they must have been updated now).

This mic suits my requirement perfectly and is of the excellent build quality, very sturdy and made to last. The performance is second to none in this price range.

I really can't recommend this product enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 1 July 2012
I have spoken to many people about purchasing such a microphone as this and they all highly recommended this and I can see why! The audio quality on this microphone is absolutely incredible. It picks up minimal background noise and enhances the voice recording. I have used this so many times and every time I have been blown away with the different class it has amongst other microphones. I have looked at more expensive microphones as I have always felt you get what you pay for. This microphone is really cheap compared to others on the market and does twice the job anything else will do. Its absolutely amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Feb 2014
I bought this for my son who is using it with an elgato cable for recording purposes and he is delighted with it.

ARRAY(0xa3d14288)