5.0 out of 5 stars freedom
I am a rather large lady and the seat belt i was using was nearly strangling me and my seat had to be pushed right back so no one could sit behind me now i have plenty of room and my seat is in the normal position
Published on 11 Mar. 2013 by Mrs Gina Cox

1.0 out of 5 stars no good
I was hunting everywhere for one of these as the seatbelts in my mums car wouldn't fit around my child's car seat (hyundai i20)
Published 13 months ago by B.Powell

5.0 out of 5 stars freedom, 11 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Seat Belt Extender - Adjustable 20-66cm - E4 Safety Certified - Type A: 21mm wide metal tongue - Clicks Right In!

5.0 out of 5 stars No compromise, 26 Mar. 2013
Fits perfectly in my Ford Focus I. Easier connection of the seat belt over a child seat (Cybex Pallas 2).

5.0 out of 5 stars Life's a lot easier, 23 Aug. 2013
Bought for a friend whose wife is a large lady Their new car has seat belts incorporated in the seats and she had great difficulty fastening these. With this extension she now has no problems and feels comfortable driving.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seat Belt Extender, 11 Sept. 2013
It's absolutely fantastic. It's made my car journeys much more comfortable and enjoyable, I don't feel so uncomfortable in the car now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits nicely, 19 Jan. 2013
Fits perfectly in my Ford KA. Does exactly what I wanted it to do at extendable length (which is a nice feature) and a decent price.

1.0 out of 5 stars no good, 11 Feb. 2014
i checked (& double checked) the measurements before buying it....it still didn't fit, it was way too big, i read people had made their own adjustments to make them fit in their cars, but as this was to make sure my child was safe in the car, the seatbelt ended up in the bin & I found one elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 13 Dec. 2012
Did what I wanted it to do, extended the seat belt buckle from the seat squab to enable eaiser connection of the seat belt over a childs seat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 19 April 2013
Perfect fit, good quality and user friendly!! I would recommend it to everyone.
They should include in the package the certificates

5.0 out of 5 stars does exactly what I wanted, 13 May 2013
It works great, seems well enough made, allowed my daughter to use her enormous baby seat and it wasn't too expensive

5.0 out of 5 stars great asset to safety, 12 May 2013
absolutely wonderful, at last driving is a pleasure. its also a wonderful extension for my grandchilds car seat, and very useful for keeping large boxes safely in place while driving.