5.0 out of 5 stars Looks and fits great !
Really happy with my new Christmas jumper. Looks great and fits perfectly. I would say they are quite slim fitting, I got the large and was deliberating whether to get the medium or large. Glad I got the large, wouldn't want it to be any smaller.
Published on 28 Oct 2011 by chrism

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as Christmassy as it looks
At first I was thrilled with this product (even though it did take quite a long time to get to me) but, I then noticed that only one side of the jumper is decorated. I don't think that I was being unreasonable to assume that the back would decorated in a similar fashion to the front, it is however, absolutely bare.
It is also quite slim, I'm usually Mr Medium but i...
Published on 15 Dec 2011 by Dan J

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as Christmassy as it looks, 15 Dec 2011
It is also quite slim, I'm usually Mr Medium but i feel a large would have perhaps fitted better.
Other things aside it is a nice jumper...

... but only if you have your back to the wall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks and fits great !, 28 Oct 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 20 Feb 2013
Bought as christmas gift. true to size and just as picture shows . The gift was loved and look lovely on . Good buy