5.0 out of 5 stars Silverlit customer service
Published 11 months ago by James C

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed with this purchase
Very disappointed with this purchase. The item came faulty and was damaged on arrival. As this was bought as a gift I was very unhappy. However it was here within just a couple of days which I would have been very pleased with if it worked.
Published 1 month ago by Emily

5.0 out of 5 stars Silverlit customer service, 18 Jan 2014
James C (Hants United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silverlit Ferrari Enzo 1:16 Scale I-Connect Bluetooth Supercar (Bright Red) (Electronics)
My son has the older version of this toy with a radio control handset. The aerial broke and we couldn't find a replacement online so I visited the company's website and asked how I could get a new one. It wasn't a quality issue, he has loved it and played with it a lot. About a week later a new aerial arrived in the post without any payment request. My son is over the moon.

Silverlit's website says; 'We care about our toys, but above all we care about you'. It's nice to see a company living the values that it claims to stand for. Well done, Silverlit. Great customer service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 19 Jan 2013
J. Evans - See all my reviews
Great fun and very robust car. Choice of joystick or intuitive control. Joystick much easier! Great for kids and adults.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed with this purchase, 10 Nov 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present, 22 Jun 2014
I ordered this for my son for his birthday. It works well and he really likes it, but the novelty wears off pretty quickly and you have to charge/replace the batteries frequently.

4.0 out of 5 stars Xmas Present, 29 Jan 2014
D. A. Kovacs (U.K) - See all my reviews
My kids really enjoyed this and play for hours. Worked straight out of the box. I bought this and another one and the kids raced against each other.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT CAR, 8 Mar 2014
J. Ryan "stormcrow" (london) - See all my reviews
Great quality remote car, easy to download app, looks great and drives well, my son loves it, great value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work on iPhone 5, 5s, 6, 25 Dec 2014
Very disappointed. Does not work with newer iPhones like 5, 5s and 6.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 July 2014
A real mini ferrari car !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Nov 2014
Very excellent

3.0 out of 5 stars it was a gift, 14 May 2013
my brother seemed to like it, as do his cats, my brother drives the car, the cats chase the car, sorted