5.0 out of 5 stars Another original song from Little MIx
I love Little Mix even though I usually hate all X Factor stuff. But this group can really sing, and their music is above the usual X Factor bland, production-line pap. I mean, what warmth and feeling do you get from a James Arthur song? I get the impression he could turn up at a studio and sing the phone directory and not realise it.

Back to Little Mix -...
Published 10 months ago by JB

1.0 out of 5 stars Really bad.
I am so annoyed that I fell for the hype. Absolutely boring, and didn't stay in my CD player for long. I even felt guilty about putting it in the charity box.
Published 23 months ago by JoyceH

5.0 out of 5 stars Another original song from Little MIx, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Cannonball (Audio CD)

Back to Little Mix - this song is not on their 1st album, although its a great, original, funky song that wouldn't have been out of place on the album. The girls have great voices - they just need someone outside of X Factor to help them polish their image. Listen and enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars A good start, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Cannonball (Audio CD)
This review is a long time after I bought this CD but it great to see Little Mix get their rewards for the hard work they put in to entertain us. Cannonball is Good!

5.0 out of 5 stars X factor, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Cannonball (Audio CD)
This is souvenir for me of the first group to win the x factor which was made all the more memorable for me as one of the girls comes from our town, which, God only knows, needs something going for it !

5.0 out of 5 stars good size and nice clourer but did not fit to small, for the phone and i did not like it, 18 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Mix, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Cannonball (Audio CD)
Little Mix was a really great group and was really impressed with the show as it dose produce some good talent.

5.0 out of 5 stars X factor winners!, 6 Jun 2013
This review is from: Cannonball (Audio CD)
Got this on my ipad now, i love this song a great cover; and their success in USA is well deserved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Mix - Mix og Fun, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Cannonball (Audio CD)
I purchased this CD for my Daughter who "loves It". The X Factor Winning track and three other live versions of songs and all have been enjoyed by her and her friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars its ok, 3 Mar 2013
This review is from: Cannonball (MP3 Download)
very clear and fast download which i put on my mp3 player good group but not as good as other girls groups

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 17 Jan 2013
This review is from: Cannonball (MP3 Download)
Great Track, thats why I downloaded it, Sounds Great on my MP3 player, Very quick Download. Would Recommend to anybody

5.0 out of 5 stars WORTH THE MONEY, 14 Dec 2012
This review is from: Cannonball (Audio CD)
Really amazing, totally worth the money and it is an amazing product and all the songs are amazing as well.

Cannonball
Cannonball by Little Mix (Audio CD - 2011)