5.0 out of 5 stars The best!
This only arrived yesterday but already I am so impressed with it! It is a really good size and has loads of pockets that again are a good size so you really can squeeze loads in. This is so much better than the expensive handbag orgainiser I got a couple of years ago for less than half the price - just brilliant!!!
Published on 8 Feb 2012 by KarenC

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine
Does what it says on the tin. Arrived on time. Will be useful in a large handbag and will make switching handbags easy as everything important is in it.
Published 6 months ago by psychothriller

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, 8 Feb 2012
This review is from: Periea Handbag Organiser, Liner, Insert 12 Pockets Large - Coral - Chelsy (Shoes)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, 26 Jun 2012
A. Martin "andreamartin74" (Glasgow, UK) - See all my reviews
I have a large bag that I dump everything in and never seem to be able to find anything quickly, with this organiser there are great differently sized pockets for everything, I take quite a bit of medication and painkillers so there is a good place for that plus 2 large zipped pockets, one I am using as a make up bag/pocket, studded sides so it can be enlarged or made smaller depending on what you need. Nice colour. Great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 Feb 2013
bought for me, stollen by my mother.
she is more than happy, is small for big bags but does the job perfectly....
will buy a bigger one from same seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper on Ebay, 13 Sep 2012
Just purchased one of these bags for 2.85 on eBay.... Shop around ladies before paying over 10 for the same item. I wanted this for carrying all my bits and pieces in when I board flights, will tuck nicely into the front carry pocket and keep everything safely together so I don't leave anything behind!

5.0 out of 5 stars coral is more like dark orange, 5 April 2012
Mummy "Mum of Three" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I bought 3 of these handbag organisers in different colours to use as car seat organisers to go between my 3 kids booster seats. The products being sold specifically for this purpose, though good, are too big (or I have too many kids!). These will be just right to hold their bits and pieces on long car journeys. It has poppers so you can make it wider/narrower to suit your needs.

I'm also thinking of getting one for myself and one for use as a diabetic kit bag (for my Type 1 son).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 30 Jan 2013
This organiser fits great in my medium sized handbag, easy to find all my stuff now! Arrived really quickly, would definitely recommend :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 10 Feb 2012
This is the perfect size to put in a large handbag to organise all the small things that get lost in the bottom of your bag. It also fits well in a smaller handbag as a divider. Really easy to pick up and transfer everything.

I've only given ths 4 stars as one of te zips needs a bit of coaxing to shut - but for 10 I think I get what I paid for, and I'll be buying a few more as presents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for handbag lovers!, 17 Feb 2013
I got this for my Mum as she has over 100 hundred handbags and she loves it so much as she can change them over daily with out the hassle of changing all her things over!

5.0 out of 5 stars brill product, 8 Feb 2013
Excellent product, strong durable and big but not too big to fit into most of my bags. Good quality, would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 13 Dec 2012
I can't be the only one who can never find keys etc in their handbag. Not any more, this easy to change over organiser is a god send

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›