5.0 out of 5 stars None
Published on 2 Jan 2012 by Donna

3.0 out of 5 stars Twightlight or Vampire Diaries
Couldn't decide on which on it was more like, very dissappointed as I bought 2 out of 3, hopefully the 2nd one will be better
Published 13 months ago by Clairelou

5.0 out of 5 stars None, 2 Jan 2012
This review is from: Forever (Immortal Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
I found that this book was another one that i found very hard to put down, i am hoping that there is a book 3 in the series (please) as I want to know what unfolds with Ethan and who Alina ends up with. I would recommend this book to others it has plots and twists that keep you second guessing. just wish it was longer and didnt have to end as now i know that i've a long wait for book 3 (if theres one to be written) before i can find out what happens next.

4.0 out of 5 stars is this the end of immortal trilogy !, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Forever (Immortal Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed reading both books in the immortal trilogy but cannot believe there is not a number three in the series .

3.0 out of 5 stars Twightlight or Vampire Diaries, 11 Jun 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Forever (Immortal Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
Such a good book but there are more questions to be answered I hope the author brings out book three I found I couldn't put this book down along with the first book it hard some good twists but not so good ending

5.0 out of 5 stars Forever, 13 Feb 2013
This review is from: Forever (Immortal Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
Loved it but I must say I am very disappointed with the ending I felt it last me hanging on

5.0 out of 5 stars Forever Immortal, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: Forever (Immortal Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
Delivered on time - Eagerly anticipated and every bit as good as the first novel and well worth waiting for

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than the first, 30 Aug 2012
This review is from: Forever (Immortal Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
I much preferred this story to the first book. The writing flowed better, the characters were more likeable, and there was much more happening. I look forward to reading the next one, unfortunately there may be some wait as the author is having a break from this series and has moved on to a new series for the moment. Not a good thing to do to her fan base but ho hum, a writers got to do what a writers got to do, if it's not coming to you and something else is then you have to just go with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars It feels like it was written by a different person, 1 Dec 2011
This review is from: Forever (Immortal Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
As the title of this review says, this second book feels like it was written by a different person, and, I am sorry to say, one that is not a very good writer.
The characters are flat and one dimentional and the dialogue is uninspired to say the least.
I am only half way through but I shall abandon it, and that is something I don't do very often.

Forever (Immortal Trilogy)