4.0 out of 5 stars They're great...!!
Published 3 months ago by Chrisoko

2.0 out of 5 stars They're only socks but.....
I bought these socks on the strength of the few reviews - and hey, lets face it they're socks....however I wasn't too impressed they aren't really padded and the top of the sock is already coming undone. Also, they weren't that comfortable skiing - not worth the price AT ALL!
Published 10 months ago by Melle Mel

2.0 out of 5 stars They're only socks but....., 5 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars They're great...!!, 18 Nov. 2014
Used these to ski in both sub - zero and mild snow conditions earlier in the year, and they held up very well. Not only do they offer both warmth and comfort, they also stay upright around the calves. Did not experience any sweaty feet or boot rub, so therefore can highly recommend. These are now one of my fave pair o' ski socks. The dropped star is because they settle near the calves rather than reaching up to my knees. A personal preference, but a valid one I believe....

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun. 2014
This review is from: 1000 Mile Women's Ski and Snow Sport Padded Sock (Sports Apparel)
My grand daughter found them very warm while on her school sking trip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Feb. 2014
I didn't think I would ever find a pair of socks that actually kept my feet warm. These socks were excellent whilst skiing ,very comfortable and warm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 15 Jan. 2014
Good price, good quality and super-fast delivery. Would definitely recommend and buy again. Would be nice if there was a bigger range of colours?!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my socks, 6 April 2013
these socks were on the expensive side but well worth the money. I had no chaffing on my shins and my toes were comfortable and not cold or cramped. The socks didn't fall down and remained soft and flexible even after heavy use.

2.0 out of 5 stars I love 1000mile compression running socks, 23 Sept. 2014
S. KRYGIER - See all my reviews
I love 1000mile compression running socks, which I wish I'd packed for my ski holiday as these keep sliding down.

3.0 out of 5 stars holely, 28 Oct. 2013
These were great fr one season of skiing, but they don't wash well, they frey quickly but are very comfy, fo rthe price they don't last long enough and I won't be wearing them again for a second season, will only be used for walking boots and wellies. Shame because they look good and are comfy but not worth the price.