Size: King|Change

on 8 December 2012
I have had some really good night's sleep since using this duvet. Warm and cosy. Look forward to cuddling up under it.
on 5 April 2013
This duvet and pillow set is absolutely lovely.....

The pillows are so comfortable, and the duvet is warm and snug.

The value of this set is absolutely fantastic. And to top it all, i received my order within 2 days of ordering.

10/10.
on 24 November 2013
what a beautiful Duvet !! its the most luxurious duvet i have ever owned, keeps me warm and snug on these cold winter nights!, a must buy !!!!
on 7 January 2013
great quilt really soft and warm and the pillows are really good, excellent value I bought this when I got my new bed, only problem I don't want to get up on the morning
on 4 April 2013
I ordered a super king size, I wanted a quilt that was thick and a heavier weight and that is exactly what I got. It's very warm, I did look at 15 tog rated quilts and I am very thankful that I didn't order one as this quilt is lovely and warm. I would recommend this product to a friend.
on 30 September 2013
I decided to look on amazon as a price comparative against one of my fashion catalouges, the price quoted in the catalouge was £55. for a double duvet. I used the same description on Amazon and I found this deal that even included a pair of pillows for £31.99.

Thank you amazon is all I can say.

I love my duvet & pillows it's soft, warm and i love the material.
on 28 January 2013
This duvet is amazing. Light and SO warm. I would recommend this product absolutely, as any Silentnight product. Definitely good value for money.
on 26 April 2013
This is genuinely the most comfortable i have ever been in my life, thank you so much. Amazing quality, price and just SOOO WARM!
on 2 September 2014
I've converted to fluff. One never did get the craze for fluffy duvets, what was all that about?

Well, only now do I see the point: they trap warmth. Having long persisted happily with my older than old duvet (er, a decade old) that was more a bedspread-cum-quilt, flat, thick and heavy as piece of chilled butter, sitting so heavy on my body as to weigh it down, I was terrified of exchanging it for this modern fluffy business: a rectangular cloud that weighed next to nothing, keeping one as warm as a bikini. But, truth be told, this has proved a delightful revelation. The fluffiness means it doesn't lie like a flat, firm stuffed piece of material but falls languorously in all those parts that create (cold) space between your body and the bed.

Only regret is not plumping for the 15 tog, but saying that the 13.5 tog is not a mean compromise. It certainly needs a few fleecy blankets atop to provide extra cosiness come winter, but for now, in late summer/early autumn, does a good job at keeping me warm in the early hours of night. Nor is it too cosy for day. One is aware of comparable products for a meaner price, so yes, to tell the truth, one would have bought a cheaper one if these things are all the same.

Hygienic, one loves the fact you can throw in into the washing machine.
on 24 June 2014
This duvet is very comfortable and well sized,bought for use on a double bed to allow plenty of overhang and some to tuck in. It hasn't been too hot even in the recent warm summer temperatures,and I expect it to be cosy in the winter. Very pleased all round.