on 1 December 2015
After getting it delivered, very late, I was happy due to the fact of no washing machine for nearly 3 weeks, after unpacking it, noticed a bunch of water coming out the hose, and the inside of the drum some moisture, think nothing of it maybe just the weather, but seems used, other hose looks used as well, so it's great with the advertised very quite, it may be a lot of things, but quite it isn't, I had a cheap branded Chinese machine which by the way brand new is 219,99, which was 2 years old in my old house and 4 years when I left it, and it made less noise living in a studio apartment than this one does in a 4 bedroom townhouse, the whole house can hear it and so can my neighbours, on top of that, when it shakes, boy does shake, half the radiator shakes in the house with it, I seriously do not believe any good review on this product, I recommend for whoever views this stop, go to the local store, pick one, let them install it and set it up, get your warranty and know that if something did go wrong, you could easily return, or exchange it.
on 25 November 2015
Had this machine 2 weeks, had the previous model which was far superior to operate.thia has no time left to view so dont know how long ybe washing has left,bar looking at tbe daft cycle. Also no quick wah as the other model had; not happy with thi.s machine. It has an options button which it says cuts the cycle by 50% but i timed ot abd it was more 25% still a long cycle will not buy again as not as practical as the old model .
on 30 January 2013
I ordered the machine late afternoon on Friday and it was delivered at 7 am on Saturday by 2 pleasant guys who found
my difficult to find house without problems.
The machine does a fantastic wash and, as long as it does not break down now, is an excellent buy.